Friday 15 July 2022

Weigh In and Lunch with the Girls. (June 6, 2022)

Monday means weigh in day. 

I was 191.8 lbs - I was pretty pleased with that.

That's down 8.8 lbs since last weigh in.
I have been staying on track and it really paid off.

Sharon has been transferred to a new district, Jackfish, and this will be her last week working in the office with us so we decided to all go out for lunch today.
The golf course is open for the summer so that's where we decided to go.
Sharon and Bonnie.

Shennelle and I.

I threw the tracking out the window today and had a hot chicken biscuit with fries.
The golf course has the best fries - nice and cripsy and they have this kind of coating on them that is so good.

I had to run 6 miles or 10k today and I decided to hop on the treadmill to do that.

Sweaty selfie.
It's always the best feeling when the workout is completed.

Video check in for today.

We are flying out to NS tomorrow so I spent the evening just working on getting laundry done.
I'm so excited to be going on another trip even though we barely just back from out last one.
We've been busy.

OMG - I thought I was the only one that did this!


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment