Thursday 28 July 2022

Weigh In and So Tired (July 18, 2022)

Freya spend the night last night and the idea was that I would drop her off to Kody this morning on my way to work.

Well - she was having none of that.

She did not want me to leave and she was crying and it's so hard for me to just leave her when she is like that.

Haylee was supposed to start a new job today but they texted to say that they didn't need her today so I asked her if she'd come over and lay down with Freya and so she did.

Freya still wasn't crazy about the idea of me leaving - she wanted me to work in my 'office' in the house.

I finally convinced her that I had to go because I had a meeting and she was ok with that.

I know I could just left and let her cry it out but I didn't want to.

I want her to know that I'm always there for her if she needs me - nothing is more important to me than that and making sure she feels safe even though I know perfectly well that she is, you just don't know what is going on in that little brain of hers.

Anyway.....

 Today was weigh in day and for once I was actually looking forward to it because I knew I was really careful about what I ate all week and I tracked everything and stayed within my WW points range.

I was 193.8 lbs which was awesome.

That's a drop of 11 lbs since last weigh in which I was really proud of.
However, that being said, I was super tired for my run yesterday so I feel like I'm not eating enough.
I need to find the sweet spot between too little and too much.

I'm going to keep trying though.
I really want to reach my goal of 144 but first I just want to get back to 179.
It may not happen until after the marathon but I'm going to try to stay on track as much as I can until then.

I was feeling really tired when I woke up and I had 8k to run today so I decided that I'd wait and do it after work just to let myself rest up.

Then as lunch time approached, I changed my mind and decided I wanted to get out there and get it done.

I had some macaroni salad for breakfast along with half of a ham and cheese sandwich, an apple, a banana and a couple coffees and that was all around 10 so my belly had 2 hours to settle, I figured I'd be good to go.

This is my 'happy that the run is over for the day' face.

I did a loop kind of around the center of town - I wanted to be near my place in case I needed the washroom.
So I did some overlapping but that's ok.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
It started off ok but you can see that I get progressively slower.
I was just feeling so tired and that last km was tough - I wanted to quit but I didn't.
This marathon training is no joke.

My training check in video for today.

Work is kind of quiet right now, it always seems to be in the summer when everyone is on vacation but it's nice because it gives me a chance to work on things that are not high priority that kind of sit on the back burner until I get a chance to do them.

I got a couple projects like that done today and it felt good to get them off my plate finally.

I didn't really follow WW today - I didn't go crazy or anything, I just didn't track, but back at it tomorrow.

When I got home from work I didn't feel like doing much so I just sat and worked on my blog.

I keep notes for the days that I miss and I always seem to get behind when we go on vacation but we were away a LOT over the last couple months so I was super behind.

I got a lot accomplished tonight though and that felt so good.
I made it to July so only 18 days behind now.

I'm getting there!

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment