Thursday 28 July 2022

8k Run on an Otherwise Chill Day (July 14, 2022)

 It was a pretty quiet day over here today.

Work is pretty chill over the summer, not super busy at all.

Everyone at the office had a bbq for lunch today - I skipped the meal because I'm trying to follow WW (doing really well this week) but I did pop in to the meeting room to visit everyone.

I did want to get my run in though so I headed out a little late from lunch to go and get that done.

It took me right around 1 hour to complete.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.

My video check in for today.

The afternoon was really quiet.

We get Friday's off in the summer so it's basically the start of our weekend after today.
Mostly everyone left a bit early but I ended up working late.
Jason doesn't get home until 7:30 or so anyway and I just had a few things I wanted to finish up.

My evening was just as chill as my day.
I had a nice hot bath then I just watched some tv before calling it a night.

Haylee snap chatted a cute picture of she and Freya - two beauties!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment