Thursday 28 July 2022

Weigh In Day - Playing Teeter Totter on the Scale (July 25, 2022)

 Monday = Weigh In Day.

I knew it wasn't going to be good and it wasn't.
I was 199.0 lbs.

That's up 5 lbs since last weigh in.

I can't seem to keep the momentum going, I'm just back and forth and back and forth the same few pounds.

I think I'm just going to be ok with this for now until I get through the marathon.

I'll try to keep it in check as much as possible until then and once I'm back from Iceland, I'll really focus on losing weight again.

It was rainy out at lunch time so I opted to hop on the treadmill when I went home for lunch.
It felt really good - I was able to set the speed at 5.0 and leave it there for the entire run.
I actually even had some fuel left in the tank so I pumped it up to 5.5 for the last mile.

Took me an hour and 32 minutes to run the 12k (7.5 miles) which would have been about the same time had I run it outside so that was nice.

Video check in for today.

The afternoon went by pretty quickly at work.

I stopped and picked up a couple of frozen pizzas on my way home for supper.
Then when I got home, I worked on my blog.
I'm getting so close to being caught up.

I also finally got my taxes done and submitted.
Kind of late but I don't owe any money so no biggie.

I put the pizza on around 7 figuring it would be done right around the time that Jason got home but he ended up having issues out there and didn't get home until close to 9 pm.
At least there was cooked pizza waiting for him when he arrived.

After he ate, we basically went straight to bed.
My right knee is bothering me a little bit - hopefully its nothing and it goes away.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment