Friday 15 July 2022

Runner Toes (June 1, 2022)

Today is not officially a weigh in day for me but I just wanted to check in to see how I was doing.

I ate really well yesterday - didn't actually track my points but I know I didn't go over and I was careful to eat mainly veggies, fruits and lean protein.

I was 196.8 so that's nearly 4 lbs down from yesterday which is awesome.
Please ignore how terrible my poor bruised up toes look.
I should really paint my toenails to try to cover them up.

I had to run Mom to the hospital this morning to get some blood work done.
She had an appointment with her doctor in Whitecourt tomorrow and she's hoping the result will be back by then.
She wants to see how her iron levels are doing since the transfusions.

Today was supposed to be my rest day but since I'll be in Whitecourt most of the afternoon and I have an FCSS meeting, I decided to switch rest days.

So I ran tomorrow's 10 k today and I'll have my rest day tomorrow.
I went out and did it on my lunch hour.

It actually took me an hour and 17 minutes but I started work early today to make up for it.

I did some creative zig zagging again - had to use the washroom around the 3k mark but luckily I was close to home and was able to just pop over and do that.

My exercise details and average heart rate - very similar to yesterday's numbers.

My average pace and splits.
Again - very similar to yesterday.

Video check in for today.

I seem to be getting slower, not faster, but I am running longer distances so I'm pacing myself so I'll be able to do it so I'm not going to be too hard on myself about it.

I'm doing it and that is the main thing.

Right now my goal is just to finish the marathon and maybe after that, I'll work on my speed because I know for sure that I'm going to continue running.

We didn't see Freya today but Haylee posted this picture of her - she got into her mom's make up.

I picked up subs for Jason and I for supper (and a soup for mom) and watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy before Jason got home from work.

Then when he got home, we watched today's episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
We are both really liking it.

Makes me want to go watch and rewatch all the Star Wars movies.

I saw the original three (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi ) when I was young then Jason and I watched the final three that were most recently released (The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker) but I never watched the three in between ones or prequels (The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith)

I'm going to make a point of getting them watched now though!

I think it would be fun to watch all 9 movies in the proper chronological order.

What a super idea - looks delicious too.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment