Monday 18 July 2022

Home to Our Girlie (June 15, 2022)

 We hit the road around 8 to head home, made a few stops along the way.
We needed gas, food, bathroom breaks and I wanted to get some Cold FX because I felt like I had a cold coming on so the trip home took a bit longer than expected.

Just after the Fort Assiniboine turn off, we saw this little guy in the middle of the road.

Just got my video going and he decided to take off.

When we got home, I headed to the office for the rest of the day and Jason went and picked up Freya so he could spend the day with her.

He sent me a few pictures of their excursion.
She wanted to go to the park up the hill so they did that.

Bye bye toy soldier.

The sun came out when they were on their way home.

When I got home, she wanted Jason and I to eat either end of a piece of licorice like this.

Trying to take a selfie of it was hard.

I love her silly faces so much.

Selfie with Grandma.
I got her a few dresses at a second hand shop while we were in NS and I gave them to her so she had to put on one right away.

Duck lips.

Another selfie with Grandma - guess this is her serious face.

She wanted me to pose with the licorice so she could take a picture.

Then she wanted to eat it with me.

She got out her butterfly net and caught......herself.

OMG - she is so silly.

She was running around like this and bumping into things but she didn't care.

She is such a little entertainer.

I started unpacking and came across these little Primitive folks I got from a little shop near my sisters.
This cute as a button little bee.

And another girlie for my collection.

I also came across another dress I'd gotten for her while we were away and when I showed it to her, she had to put it on right away.
It looks super cute on her.

Kody came to pick her up but she didn't want to go and we'd missed her so much I said she could stay the night.
Jason and I both have to work in the morning but mom said she would get up and watch her when we left so she stayed.

My gorgeous niece Morgan, seriously, I think she could be a model.

I went down the Facebook rabbit hole on an old fried and came across my grade 4 class picture.
I'm in the back row, 2nd from the left (not including the teacher).

This made me giggle - I don't like nutella but replace it with chocolate tahini and that could be me!

Today was a rest day so no run and I'm glad, I really needed the rest.
I didn't even get my 13,000 steps in today, I felt a bit guilty but not guilty enough to go out and get them.
I felt like if I did that it would have taken away from my 'rest' and I didn't want that.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment