Thursday 28 July 2022

Soooooo Tired (July 19, 2022)

I woke up feeling soooo tired this morning.

I went to bed fairly early so I should feel well rested but I just don't.

I headed off to work and it was an uneventful morning which is nice sometimes.

I did have my Tuesday morning meeting with my training team and then aside from that, I just worked on some projects that I've been wanting to get to for a while.

It was nice out today temperature wise, not too hot, not too cold.

Perfect for running actually but it was extremely windy out there.

So much so that I decided to do my run inside on the treadmill.

I just wasn't feeling up to fighting against the wind today.

I knew it was going to take me at least an hour and a half so I started work early this morning just in order to be able to take some extra time at lunch.

I found a movie to watch while I ran thinking I wouldn't get to watch the whole thing (I was wrong) and this one popped up, Hector and the Search for Happiness.
It was a cute movie and it kept my attention so that was a bonus.

I had to stop for the washroom one time and then I also had a phone call appointment with mom's doctor at 1:30 (she called me on Friday to say she has another UTI, she gets them regularly).

Aside from that though, the run was pretty smooth.
I just put the pace at a 4, covered over the display with a towel so I couldn't watch it and ran.

It did take me far longer than I expected to get the 12k (7.5miles) completed.
I was able to watch the whole movie and still had to run a little bit afterwards but I got it done and that's the main thing.

My check in video for today.

The afternoon at work was very quiet - I think Blair and I were the only ones there.

When I got home, I did some laundry, cooked up some supper then got back to blogging.
I'm getting close to being caught up so that's given me some momentum to keep going.

Kody texted to see if Jason could watch Freya tomorrow while he took Haylee to a job interview and since Jason is off tomorrow, we decided to just go pick her up and keep her overnight.

Also - I had a craving for an ice cream.

Hunter was outside when we were picking up Freya so we invited him to come along for ice cream too.
These two play so well together.
She just loves him and he is so kind and gentle with her.
It's so nice to see.

I asked him if he wanted to have a sleepover on the weekend and he's looking forward to it.
We took him back home then tried to get to be early but I think it was midnight before it was finally lights out.
No wonder I'm so tired all the time!


That's it for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment