Friday 15 July 2022

Weigh In and Back to the Grind (May 31, 2022)

I didn't get much sleep last night and we were travelling all day, plus I was eating whatever while we were in Newfoundland so I knew my weight was going to be up this morning.

Even though it's Tuesday, I still wanted to weigh in to see where I stood.

I was 200.6 lbs.

So that's up 7.4 lbs from my last weigh in.

Not good, but not as bad as how things looked when I got back from NY.

I'm going to get back on track right away because we are heading out to NS next week so I want to shed a few of these pounds before I go.

I know I'll just eat whatever again so I want to give myself a bit of extra room and then when we get
 back from that trip, we won't be going away again until Iceland in August for the marathon so I'll have a few months to really stick to the WW plan and work on my weight loss.

It was after 4 am when we got in last night and as soon as we walked in the door, I brushed my teeth and immediately got into bed.
I was exhausted.

I probably could have slept all day honestly but I had a meeting at 10 that I wanted to try to make it to so I got up shortly after 9, stopped at the store to grab a few things to snack on then made my meeting on time.

Meanwhile, Freya was asking to see us so Haylee dropped her off to Jason, he sent me this picture.
She's really been into dresses lately, especially 'princess' dresses which is what she calls them when they have the tulle on them.

I was so happy to see her when I got home for lunch.

I had boiled eggs and an apple for my lunch and she helped me eat it.

After lunch, I headed back to the office and Freya and Jason headed to the park.
I love that he sends me pictures of their shenanigans.

They had the toy box dumped when I got home from work and she had found this little bird that balances on things so she was trying it out everywhere.
She put it on her toe.

Then Kody's toe (he had dropped by to pick her up).

Jason's knee was the next trial spot.

Then she tried it out on her finger.

She got it balancing on her forehead.

She even got it balancing on her nose.

She tried to balance it on her Dad's chin but that didn't work so good.

I had a spoon full of chocolate hummus for a treat after my supper (Jason made bean soup) and she asked for a bowl so I got her some.
She ate a bit with her banana then I looked over and noticed this.

She was spreading it all over her hands.

OMG - what a mess.

Ha ha - such a turkey!
I took the pictures but then got her to the sink to wash it off immediately before it got on anything else.

Kody took her home not long after that then both Jason and I got ready to head out for our runs.

It was a gorgeous day out there and I had to run 10k today which I wasn't really looking forward to but I went out and got it done nonetheless.
I think the nice weather really helped.

I ended up doing a lot of zig zagging and back tracking again - I had to use the washroom and knew I wouldn't make it home so I had to double back to the gas station that I'd just passed but I made it and I got the 10 done.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
It's up a little but my legs were feeling heavy likely due to lack of sleep.
Otherwise I felt ok but I know I just have to keep my pace down if I want to finish now that I'm running these higher km's.

My video check in for today.
I say in it, twice in fact, that it took me 10 hours and 17 minutes to complete it but of course it was only 1 hour and 17 minutes.
Boy - guess I was more tired that I thought, I didn't even notice that.

I was so happy to have it done.
Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day but Mom had a couple appointments in Whitecourt on Thursday and I have an FCSS meeting that evening so I think I'll run Thursday's run tomorrow (10k) and have Thursday as my rest day.

We considered going for a bike ride after our runs because it was so lovely out there but we were both so tired that we opted not to after all.
We were going to head to be actually then around 8:30, we got a call from the guy delivering our luggage saying that he was in Edmonton but heading our way with our luggage.

We figured we'd be in bed but told him to some on anyway and just ring the door bell when he got there.
Turned out we stayed up late and were still up when he got there around 11.
I was so happy to see my luggage!!!!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment