Thursday 28 July 2022

From Interviewed to Interviewer (July 24, 2022)

Freya and I had another late sleep in this morning.

I think it was close to 10 when we got up.

She did wake up when Jason was leaving for work and wanted to get up but I convinced her to stay in bed a bit longer thankfully - I was so tired.

She's getting a bit of a cough again so I figured she could use the rest too.

She wanted to do videos so she got the ring light all set up.

First she interviewed me.

Then I interviewed her.

I convinced her to have a bath and let me brush her hair.
I got this new conditioning milk that seems to work really well at getting all the tangles out which is super awesome!

Haylee texted to see how she was doing and said that she was home and to bring Freya over whenever.
Freya wanted me to read out her mom's texts and when I did, she said she wanted to go home.

On the way home, she said she wanted me to take her to her Auntie Zepplyn's but I said she'd have to ask her mom when we got home.

When we got there, Zepplyn was there so that worked out well.
I love this little headband she has - I think I might try to make one.

Freya was quite happy to be home with her mom and Zepplyn so I headed back home to get ready for my run.

There were dark storm clouds brewing outside and I'd also eaten not long before so I decided to do my work out on the treadmill.
A new season of Virgin River just came out so I put that on and got running.

I was able to keep the speed between 4.0 and 4.5 for the run and it took me 2 hours and 14 minutes to get the 15k (9.3 miles) completed.
I did have to stop a couple times for the washroom so running on the treadmill was a good choice for me today.

Video check in for today.

Jason made pizza for the bbq at work today.
He brought me home a couple slices for my supper.

He went out for a bike ride when he got home and I continued watching Virgin River.
It's really good!

It's back to work for me tomorrow so I had an early night.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment