Monday 18 July 2022

Weigh In Day - A Bit Too High For My Comfort (June 16, 2022)

 Day of Reckoning on the scale today.

I was prepared to be way up because I was feeling that I was and I was.
205.6.
The highest I've been.
Time to get back on track.

That's up 13.8 lbs since my last weigh in.
That's a LOT.
I did eat lots of treats yesterday and we were travelling but still, that is way higher than I ever want to see again.

Freya stayed the night last night and the plan was that I would leave for work this morning and Mom would come sit in the living room until Freya woke up then she would watch her.

However, Freya woke up when I did and when I went to leave for work she got so upset that I just couldn't do it.
So I decided to work from home for the morning.

She sat in there with me at first but then she went and hung out with Mom.

She came in at one point and told me that Nanny was putting the rainbow pool up for her so she needed to put on her bathing suit.
When I went out to check on her, this is what she had on.
Ha ha.
Bathing suit and winter boots.

Just living her best life.

It was right around noon then and I was going to head out for my run, I had 8k to do, but Kody showed up and I ended up sitting outside a bit with them until they left to go have lunch at the golf course.

It was too late to go for my run then, plus I didn't really feel like it so I was procrastinating too if I'm being honest so I just went to the office early and worked for the rest of the day.

I was so not looking forward to my run all day.
It was looking like it was going to rain and I was cold so I decided to do my 8k on the treadmill at first.
Kind of a cop out really.
Plus if it rains for the next 10 days like it is supposed to I'm going to regret that decision.
Oh well, if I have to run in the rain, I will.

Running on the treadmill felt super hard.
I just felt like I had no gas in the tank right from the get go.

I had no idea how I was going to get 8k done but I just kept going and eventually, I got it done.
I started feeling a bit better near the end and was able to up my speed a bit.

I got it done and that's the main thing.
(My treadmill is in miles so 5 miles = 8k)

My video check in for today.

After my workout, I made myself some supper then planned on doing some blog catch up, I am way behind because of all of our vacations.

Kody called though and said Freya wanted to come over for a visit so I told him to bring her over.

She came and hung out with me - I was super tired though.
Thank goodness Jason got home and played with her because I was falling asleep on the couch.

Kody came and picked her up just before 9 and I went to bed not much after.

I don't know why I was feeling so exhausted but I fell asleep immediately which rarely happens.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment