Thursday 28 July 2022

Weigh In and Back on Track (July 13, 2022)

So it's not Monday but I still wanted to do a weigh in anyway.

I know I'm going to be up but starting today I'm getting back on track with WW and I want to know where I'm starting from.

I was 204.8 lbs which was not surprising to me.

That's up 4.6lbs since last weigh in.

I'm not surprised, I can tell that all my clothes are feeling tighter.

I've just been eating whatever.

Not going to stress over it too much - just going to suck it up, accept it and get back to it!

It was back to work for me today - no more time off now until we head to Iceland on Aug.17. for the marathon.
I ended up taking an unplanned rest day yesterday so I'm going to run yesterday's 8k today.
I decided not to run at noon, I wanted to go home and get some housecleaning done so that's just what I did.

I also got my new counter top ice maker going.
I am so excited about it!
Our water cooler stopped working and I don't want to buy another so I got a water filter that hooks up under the sink.
I figure between that and the ice maker, I'll be good to go for nice cold water to drink.

Then after work, I stopped to pick up some chicken and a salad for supper and did some more cleaning when I got home.

I decided to just hop on the treadmill to do my 8k.
I have a bunch of YouTuber's I watch and I wanted to get caught up on them so I figured I could do that while I ran.

It took me an hour and 6 minutes to run the 8k (5 miles).
I was able to go a bit faster on the treadmill this time.

My check in video for today.

After my workout, I cooked up some chicken breast and roasted brussels sprouts in the oven.
OMG - they were so good, I sprayed them with a little strawberry balsamic vinegar.
I also made a salad to go along with it.
It was nice to eat healthy food - it felt good too.
I tracked everything today.
One day under my belt feels awesome.

Jason posted some pictures of his and Freya's adventures so I thought I would share them here.
He spent a lot of time with her over the weekend while I was in PEI/NS.

She loves these onesie pj's that I bought her and wanted to where them out to the park.
They went to the skate park, she loves running around it and sliding down it.

She did it so much she ended up taking the knees out of her pj's.
She told me she 'broke her pajamas at the park'.

Packing to head into the city for the night.

Cool dudette - ready to hit the road.

They stopped for noodles for supper.
She loves spicy noodles.

This is when we took her to the amusement park at West Edmonton Mall.
We put her on the little roller coaster and I was worried that she might not like it but she loved it.
She was laughing and loving it.

More noodles before heading home.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment