Monday 25 July 2022

Working From Home Due to Cough (July 5, 2022)

 I was perusing social media this morning and Haylee posted these cute pictures of she and Freya.

Thought I would share.

Being silly.

Awww, so sweet.

I'm still not feeling the best - have a pretty good cough - so I worked from home again.
I didn't really want to go outside but I also didn't want to want to get on the treadmill again.
I did want to get my workout in though so outside won.

I ended up working late, until about 6 pm but as soon as I was done I headed out for my run.

I had 12k to run today, took me 1 hour, 32 minutes.

My exercise details and average heart rate.

My average pace and splits.
Not bad really considering how I was feeling.
I didn't really cough during the run but as soon as I finished up, I started coughing again and couldn't stop for quite some time.

Video check in for today.
I kept coughing so it took me a few tries to get this done.

Freya came for a visit and ended up spending the night.
She is not feeling the best either so I wasn't worried that I would pass what I had along to her.

I'll be heading to NS/PEI in a few days for my Dad's Celebration of Life so I've been going through some pictures to take with me.

Some are in albums and I can't take the whole albums with me so I took some pictures of pictures.
They turned out pretty good actually.

This is our whole family, looks like Jennifer was just a baby so this was likely taken in 1979 which would put me around 7 years old.

This is Dad holding me the first time he met me, it was August of 1972, I would have been a couple months old.

He was posted in Alert and was there when I was born in April and didn't get back home until August.
He always apologized for being afraid to hold me when he met me - of course I don't remember that but he felt really bad about it.

This is Dad with either Adrien or Jennifer, I can't tell which.
Would have been 1977 or 1979.

This is Dad with Adrien - I can tell it's Adrien for sure because it looks just like Hunter!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment