Saturday 2 February 2019

Tidying Up (Jan.5, 2019)

I got up and made myself a coffee and some breakfast first thing,

I made Kodiak cakes, eggs and turkey slices.

I sat down with it and watched an episode of this new Netflix series that is right up my alley.

Tidying Up.
The organizer, Marie Kondo uses the Kon-Marie method to organize and it really makes sense.
Watching it gets me really excited about doing it in my place.

Mom came up part way through the episode and she liked it so we watched another episode together then I got started on my to do list for the day which included:
2 blog posts completed & published
pack 1 box of Christmas stuff
laundry
20 minutes on the treadmill
10 squats
10 lunges
10 sit-ups
10 push-ups
10 burpees
Find receipts for Christmas items that need returned
Upload pictures from my phone
change bed

I did pretty good with the list, it took a really long time to do the blog posts because I'm way back in November when we went on our San Diego trip and there are a lot of pictures to sort through.

I ended up getting two done and it felt really good.

I got down for a work out later than expected but that's ok.
I was trying to surpass the 11 minutes straight of jogging from yesterday but just as I was meeting the 11 minute mark, my son came in and surprised the heck out of me.

I paused to talk to him for a few minutes - he was just dropping something off so didn't stay long.
I did invite them over for supper tomorrow night though.

I got back to working out. 

 I did get a 5 minute stretch at an incline of 10 completed and I was a sweaty mess when I finished but I was proud.

My Honey got home as I was finishing up again.
I had taken out some fish and gotten some sweet potatoes ready to go for supper, they were in the oven just waiting to be cooked.

My Honey took over the cooking of the fish for me and as usual, it looked so good I couldn't wait to eat.

We had sweet potato, fish and carrots for supper, so yummy!

My Honey has been looking at some trips for February and so far the front runners for locations are Houston, Texas, Charleston, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia.

We watched two episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives and on each episode, he went to a place in Charleston, North Carolina.
I don't know if that's a sign or not but if we do go, we'll have two places we'll want to check out now.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment