Saturday 2 February 2019

Baby F is 5 Months Old Today! (Jan.22, 2019)

SG is gone to Hawaii now - lucky duck.
I was going to work in my own office while she was gone but after running out front about 10 times in an hour to see who made the buzzer go off I changed my mind and moved to her office in the front.

I weighed in before I moved offices though.
264.6 lbs

Her office is open at the top so you can hear everything so clearly if people are at the front desk talking.
I understand why she wears earbuds while she is working.

I just put my Ipod on low and got to work, I could still hear conversations but it wasn't as distracting.

Work flew by in the morning.

For lunch I had the rest of the chowder.  Guess I'll have to make another pot of soup, maybe hamburger soup this time.

I watched some Outlander too.  I'm a couple seasons behind on both that and This is Us.
I was waiting to watch it with My Honey but that just never seems to happen so I'm just going to go ahead and watch it.

Work was busy this afternoon too.
I had on my to do list to make some appointments for mom and myself and I got them all made, felt good!

I was very excited about going home after work and "Marie Kondo-ing" the closet in My Honey's office where I keep some of my clothes.

Then near the end of the day, NCT dropped in to talk about making stuff to sell for the Communities in Bloom group she is part of here in town.  They need to raise funds and so they are going to sell crafts.  I told her I would help.  She wants me to join the group too but I'm not sure if I want to take that on.  They meet once a week and that seems like a lot to me.

I did promise her that I'd finally go home and get out her Cameo Silhouette and figure out how to work it.
So the closet project got scrapped until another day and out came the Cameo.

I was so excited about finally figuring it out that I forgot that I had wanted to visit Baby F on my way home.

Today she turned 5 months old.

Her mom posted some really cute pictures.

She seems to be smiling a lot more now.

The stuffie is falling over on her but I don't think she minds one bit.

This is my favorite picture out of the group - If I could have liked it more than once on Facebook I would have! 

I had to get the Cameo program installed onto my computer then it needed an upgrade and you need to make an account and the password has to be a certain length and then it said I already had an account so I needed to reset the password and mainly it was just a big pain in the butt.
By the time I had the studio up and running to create something I was kind of done with the computer.

I gave it a break and had some supper.
I just had a can of Italian Wedding soup and watched some more Outlander.

My Honey got home from work and he made some pasta.
The aroma was so delicious but I refrained as I'd already eaten.

I called my Auntie A to discuss a trip she wants to take.
They want to come out in April and take the train through the mountains.
I was looking up the prices but I wasn't exactly sure what she wanted to do so I needed to get more details from her.
Now that I know, I'll do more research tomorrow and get back to her.

Just before bed I went back to the Cameo studio, figured out how to download some free pictures and created a little sign.  It wasn't too bad, now that I know what I'm doing, I look forward to trying my hand at it a bit more.

I didn't cut it out though, I'll try that tomorrow

This made me laugh out loud.

Great idea.

It was late by that time so I called it a night and hit the hay.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment