Saturday 2 February 2019

Weigh In Day! (Jan.21, 2019)

Back to work for me this morning.

I weighed in first thing and I was down a little.

263.6 so I was happy to see that.

Work was busy as usual.
SG is heading out to Hawaii for two weeks tomorrow so she was busy trying to clean off her desk and pass along a few things to me to take care of while she is gone.

Sure wish I was heading out to Hawaii tomorrow but before I know it, I'll be off to Miami.

I hope she has an awesome vacation, I'm sure she will.

I had chowder for lunch and started watching yesterdays Season Premiere of Sister Wives.
As usual, it's all about Meri and honestly I don't know that I would be able to deal with her.
She seems very selfish to me but of course we are only seeing what they want to show us, not the full story so who knows what the truth is.

After work I got busy getting a few blog posts completed and posted.
I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I want to get caught up for sure before we go on another vacation so I need to keep at it.

I worked at it until about 7 then I stopped and had chowder again - for supper.
I watched the rest of the Sister Wives premiere before My Honey got home - it isn't exactly his favorite show.

The kitties have discovered something hanging from My Honey's coat pocket.

It's his earplugs but to them it's a fascinating new toy!

We watched a new episode of Baked.
He was in Boston and everything he was tasting looked so good.
Made me want to go back to Boston.

Ha ha - I could totally see this happening at our house if we had blinds like this.
Thankfully we do not.

We went to bed around 9:30 and that was my day.



That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment