Sunday 3 February 2019

Soup Kind of Day (Feb.2, 2019)

I woke up pretty early this morning and I just can't lay around in bed anymore so I got up.
I made myself a cup of coffee then watched a couple episodes of Outlander.
I'm all caught up now.

I had some soup for lunch then I got to work on my blog.
I made A LOT of progress on it today.
It's pretty much what I spent the whole day doing.

It was just as cold outside as predicted so I did not even step foot outside the house.
I had another bowl of soup later in the afternoon for lunch and I had it again for supper.

I'm not fussy about eating the same thing - I was just happy to have something that was ready to go.

I went on Cameo Silhouette's website and bought a few fonts and templates so I could test out the cutting process.
However, every time I plugged the Silhouette into the computer, I would get this error message:

Error: "Power Surge on Hub Port" or "USB device has exceeded the power limits of its hub port"

I've never seen it before.
I looked up what it meant and found some stuff on how to fix it but it seemed complicated and I didn't want to fiddle around with it so I left it.
I'll do it tomorrow.

I ended up continuing with the blog catch up and I'm almost there.
I stopped when My Honey got home so I could spend some time with him.
I should be able to get totally caught up tomorrow which feels good.

Right before bed, My Honey decided to spend some quality time with the kitties.

He found a box for them to play with.
Professor Snuggles just loves cardboard.

Paddington checked it out too but he lost interest pretty quickly.

This guy didn't.
I think he was still playing with it long after we went to bed.

Some funnies for today.

😂😂😂

My kind of Friday Night.

😨😨😨

This will be me tomorrow.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment