Thursday 14 February 2019

Up and At Em Early! (Feb.13, 2019)

 So today was going to be the day that we started getting up early to work out.
I can honestly tell you that I so did not feel like it when 5 am rolled around.
I was awake but thoroughly enjoying the comfort and coziness of my bed.
 
Then My Honey got up.
He didn't ask me if I was getting up or tell me to get up or anything.
He just got up.
I asked if he was going to work out and he said yes which totally made me feel so guilty.
I knew he was doing it to help me so how could I just lay there in bed?
I got up, put my big girl panties on and my work out clothes and headed to the basement.
 

It's nice that we have two treadmills so we can work out at the same time.
 
Paddington was doing a work out of his own.
He's so roly poly that reaching some of his body parts to clean is quite the workout.

I didn't do any jogging but I did some incline walking and I got in 33 minutes.

It felt good to get it done.

My Honey worked out his biceps and triceps with the weights and so I did too.
I want to add in some weight training to my workouts - I'm hoping it will help with my progress.
 
I didn't do so well sticking to healthy eating options so I was concerned how my weigh in was going to go. 

I ended up being the same as yesterday so that was ok.

I picked these up a while ago and they've been in the freezer.
I keep forgetting about them but I finally tried one today.
It was pretty good and a lot less mess to clean up.
I'll definitely be picking up more of these!

I brought the golden grahams I made to work for coffee break.
I made sure to have one too.

I picked up a frozen dinner for lunch and had leftover steak and chimichurri with it.
So good.

Seeing this on my desk calendar makes me so happy.
Less than a week to go before we are soaking up the sun in Miami!

I cut up some veggies to snack on at my desk this afternoon.

I was going to NCT's for more crafting tonight so I made a quick supper for mom and I.
Kodiak cakes, eggs and bacon.
It was delicious.
 
We didn't finish up any projects but we did get a few more started.
We glued together a frame that we made and left it to set.

We got a few coats of paint on some chip board that we are going to use for signs.

This is one of the signs we got put together, it just needs the word added to it now, we'll do that tomorrow night.

Another one that is ready for the word.
My Honey is going to help tomorrow night so we'll get the words put on then.
We also got some stakes stained to make frames for the chipboard signs.
 
I'll work on those signs over the weekend and hopefully get them put together on Sunday. 
 
 
Miss H posted this picture of she and Baby F.
I love that little face so much - looks like she's blowing zerberts - her new thing!
 
Right?!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment