Saturday 2 February 2019

Professor Snuggles Inner Kitten Comes Out! (Jan.8, 2019)

I had another night of broken sleep.  I'm not sure why I'm experiencing this insomnia but I hope it doesn't last.
I've been being careful to not look at my phone in the evenings and to stay away from caffeine.
I don't know what else to do.

My Honey did get a call during the night from work but thankfully he was able to talk them through the issue and he didn't actually have to go out there.
I hate it when he has to go out in the middle of the night to a raging storm!

It was a little warmer this morning, only -20 degrees C!
Brrrr.
I want to go back somewhere warm right away!

I weighed in first thing.
266.8 lbs

My mid morning snack - they were fresh and crispy but not tough, so good.

I had lunch at my desk and worked on one of the modules for my SAIT course.
I got it done - only one left to go.
I'm pretty sure I can get that done this week.
Then I'll just have to write the test and I'll be all done.

In only had a couple things on my To Do list for today:
1 blog post finished and published
Undecorate Christmas tree
20 min treadmill
10 lunge
10 squat
10 sit up
10 push up
10 burpbee

I got to work undecorating the tree as soon as I walked in the house.

It took quite a bit longer than I expected so it was after 7 pm by the time I hopped on the treadmill.

I figured tonight would be a 20 minute only night but I pushed myself to stay on until 30 minutes so I got a good sweat on.

My Honey had gotten home just as I started and he cooked up some supper for us.
Steak, mushrooms and salad - so good.

I finished eating right around 9 pm so no blog post for me tonight.
I haven't been getting the exercises done either (lunges, squats, burpees etc) but now that I have stuff put away and there is room, I am going to focus on getting them done too.

I got My Honey to watch an episode of Tidying Up with me.
He dozed off a little so apparently he isn't as excited about cleaning and organizing as I am.
He did like the host though and said he would be all in to help do it at our place.

It was the last episode - hopefully they'll put out some more but if not, I'll watch the same ones again for inspiration.

After the show, it was time for bed.

My Honey was brushing his teeth with his little companion nearby when we heard a ruckus in the hallway.

Professor Snuggles had found a bag of catnip. 

He was going crazy, rolling around with it.

What a goofy cat!

He looks guilty here, like we caught him doing something he shouldn't be.

I am so hoping that I get a good nights sleep tonight!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment