Thursday 7 February 2019

Cameo Problems (Feb.5, 2019)

Brrrr, it was chilly out there this morning.
Yup, that says -39 C!

I weighed in when I got to work, I'm up a little.
Not a lot but I was getting so close to the 250's now I'm going the wrong way.

It was regular day at work.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened but ordinary days are really what life is made up of so nothing wrong with that!

I had a donair wrap for lunch and watched the episode of This is Us where Jack dies.
Yes, I'm that far behind.

My Honey had picked up the donair for me last night but since I'd already eaten, I saved it for today.

I was running reports this afternoon so it seemed the afternoon flew right by and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

It hadn't warmed up any and my office neighbor gentlemanly offered to start my truck for me.
I accepted!

I felt like Shake & Bake chicken tonight for some reason so I stopped and got some on the way home.

I waited until about 6 to put it in so it would be still warm when My Honey got home.
Then NCT showed up (I knew she was coming).

She brought her computer over so we could try the Cameo Silhouette out on it but still no luck.
I'm not sure what the issue is.
I'm going to print off a couple of fixes to try and if that doesn't work, I'm going to contact Cameo to see if they can offer any suggestions.
 
In the meantime though, we searched for more projects on Pinterest and found something that we don't need the Cameo to do so we are going to try it.

We have some surveying stakes and old trim hanging around so I think these would be easy.
I'm going to look for some wooden or metal words this weekend and if I can't find any, we can always just paint them on.

I think they are really nice and hopefully people will like them!

I kind of forgot about the chicken cooking while she was there so I left it in WAY too long.
It was 8 pm and My Honey still hadn't arrived home so I mixed up a salad kit and mom and I had supper.
The chicken was pretty tough but edible at least.

My Honey chuckled about it when he got home - I did too so no hurt feelings here.


Paddington was on the bed patiently waiting for us to come in and pet him.


I wonder where all the lost bobby pins go?
I must have owned about 6000 of them at least myself.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment