Monday 4 February 2019

Snowy Sunday (Feb.3, 2019)

It was another frosty one out there today.
The sun was shining but it was super duper cold.

I made myself some pumpkin Kodiak cakes for breakfast.
Added some mini chocolate chips too for a treat for myself.
 
I spent a lot of the day doing laundry, catching up on some This Is Us (way behind on that too) and blogging.
I am finally all caught up and it feels so great.
 
I planned on making nachos for supper so I started the truck and let it warm up for a while then headed to the store for a few things I needed.
 
I stopped over at my son's on the way home to have a bit of a visit.

My son had just finished changing her and was waltzing her around the bedroom.
 
Then he put her down for some tummy time.

She is having an Alfalfa hair day.

She is beginning to like it somewhat finally.

She was grabbing her toys and throwing them.

About a half hour was her limit for tummy time though then Daddy had to pick her back up.
 
That serious look still gets me.
 
She was trying to blow zerberts like her dad.

She succeeded and I was able to catch a little of it.
 
My son came to my place and I gave him the rest of the soup that I'd made.
There was still a lot of it left.
 
I worked on trying a few of the fixes I found for the issue I was having in getting the Cameo Silhouette to work but I had no luck.
I think I may try getting a new cord, see if that works.
 
I got the ground beef cooked up then when My Honey got home, I get the nachos ready and put them in the oven.
 
I was thinking about them all day and they looked so yummy when they came out of the oven.
 
I added green onions, sour cream and salsa and it was so delicious.

I found another saying that I like for a sign.
Once I get this Cameo working, I'm going to be a sign making machine.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment