Saturday 2 February 2019

SAIT Modules All Done! (Jan.17, 2019)

It was another super busy day over here in my world.

 Weighed in first thing as usual.
264.4 lbs

We had a full house at coffee break today - in fact I was the last one there and I had to go scrounge up a chair in a neighbouring office. (CO actually was a gentleman and went and got one for me).

 
I stayed and worked through lunch.
Had a salad kit with some chicken breast.
I was able to get the last module of my SAIT course completed and apply to write the final exam.
I'll be happy when that finally gets done!
It was super cold out today, when BN left, he offered to go out and start my truck again because I don't have remote start.  He did it for me yesterday too.
I am just surrounded by gentlemen it seems!
I called my son because I wanted to drop by and visit them on my way home but there was no answer.
He did call me back when I got home but it was so cold I didn't want to go back out.
Instead I got busy getting some stuff done.
I've been meaning to look for a tax slip I need to get my mothers taxes (from 2017) completed so that was the first thing I got after.
I cleaned up my office/craft room as I went, it had gotten really cluttered over Christmas.
It was a win/win because I found the form and now I have a neat, organized desk.
I also got started on my laundry.
I was away last weekend and this weekend I'll be busy at a bonspiel so I really needed to get some done.
I took everything down and got it started then when I went back to switch into the dryer and put a new load in, mom had already done it for me.
Then when I went back to switch again, mom had already folded the load from the dryer and it was in a basket at the bottom of the stairs.
Each time I would go back and it would be the same thing.
It's like I have a magical laundry fairy living in my basement.
It's kind of awesome!
I got a few blog posts done too - I'm still so far behind with adding pictures.
Hopefully I get some more catch up done this weekend in between games.
My Honey called at 8:30, he was just on his way home and was wondering if I wanted anything at the store.
I didn't realize it had gotten so late and I hadn't even eaten any supper yet.

He picked up some soup for himself and I made a Kodiak cake and an egg. I also had a piece of chicken breast.

We watched an episode of Andrew Zimmern's new show Food Truck Tip, then we hit the hay.
My Honey feels like he's coming down with something so we want to keep him well rested so that doesn't happen.

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment