Saturday 2 February 2019

Day Two in the Books! (Jan.3, 2019)

I weighed in first thing when I got to work this morning.

I was down a little from yesterday so that was great to see.

For lunch I had a salad kit with a piece of chicken breast - my go to lunch!
I watched the first episode of a new show on Netflix, Tidying Up.
I loved it.
I've always loved organizing and purging anyway but this has just inspired me to do it even more.

My Honey's set his suitcase out on the couch for Paddington because he has a thing for suitcases and sure enough,

 this is how he spent the hour that I was home for lunch.

Work went by fairly quickly this afternoon.
I made a list of things to work on today when I get home.

When I got home, I got started on the list right away.
I knocked a couple off then I got my work out things on and headed to the treadmill.
I did two jogging stints of 6 minutes and then I also did a 5 minute long walk at the highest incline.

Paddington was very curious about the treadmill.

He normally comes down and watches me workout but doesn't normally get this close.

I keep making little goals for myself while I'm on there and it keeps me on longer.

My ultimate goal was to reach 10,000 steps for the day and when I hit that, I called it good.

It felt so great to get a good work out in.

I got to unpacking next and of course, any open suitcase Paddington sees, he jumps right in.

These are a few of the great buys I picked up on our trip to Seattle.

My suitcase was still just under 50 lbs so it worked out.

I wanted to buy so much more though! 

I decided to cook up some shrimp for supper. I made Mexican rice and broccoli and cauliflower to go along with it.
It was pretty good.

My Honey had pozole cooking but I wasn't sure if it was going to be ready for tonight.
When he got home, he just had shrimp and rice too and we'll save the pozole for tomorrow night.

When I headed to bed, I found both kitties sleeping peacefully in our room.

Professor Snuggles favorite spot lately is right in our doorway.

Paddington prefers suitcases but any soft spot will do.
The cat hair they leave around the house drives me crazy but I just couldn't imagine life without them!

Tomorrow I am going to try to get more steps in during the day so I don't have so far to go to hit 10,0000 when I get on the treadmill.

This just struck me as so funny.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment