Saturday 2 February 2019

Baby F Fix! (Jan.19, 2019)

I didn't have to curl until noon but I still got up early.
I made myself a coffee and watched this weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Then I got to work on my blog.
I really wanted to get caught up as much as I could.

I stopped to make pancakes and eggs for myself for breakfast then got back at it and worked right up until it was time to head to the curling rink.

I put on my lucky socks that KS had bought for the team and headed over.

We played our first game against our former team-mate, SM, and one of our other team-mates mom, SH.
After 4 ends we were up 7 to 1 and they called the game.
So we've played two games now but only 8 ends all together.
It was ok with me though because since we'd won, we were scheduled to play our next game at 2 pm.

We had some lunch up in the club.  Someone had brought in some chicken noodle soup and it was delicious then we were back on the ice for 2 pm.
This time we played against my former boss, RH.
It was nice to see her.
We fell apart in the game though. After the 4th end they were up 7 to 1 and we called it.
It was the only time I felt like we should have kept playing but the other girls had given up so that was that.
It meant though that we now had to play at 7 pm this evening.

Miss H posted these cute pictures of Baby F today.

This one is my favorite. 

She seems to be smiling more lately.

Seeing them made me miss her so I had a few hours to spare and I went over to my son's to have a visit.
I hadn't seen them in over a week and a half and I needed a Baby F fix.

She was in here exersaucer/jumper and she was loving it.

She isn't always quite sure what to think when I talk to her and sometimes she smiles, 
Sometimes she kind of gets a little upset.
I think I don't see her enough so I'm like a stranger to her.
I just have to make a point to get over there and spend more time with her so she is used to me.

She was looking pretty chill with her daddy.

I think I see a smile forming.

There it is.

She's so strong, she can stand but she can't balance yet so of course she has to be held up.

She was fussing a little so her daddy put her on the floor for some tummy time.

I got down and was talking to her and she was playing with her toys and having a grand time.

She's getting better at tummy time, she didn't like it at first.

She has such big beautiful eyes.  

After a bit, she was fussing again so daddy picked her up.
She was getting tired and ready for a nap - I think they all were ready for a nap actually so I let them get to it and I went home to do some more blogging.

I got a bit more done before I had to head back to the rink.
They had a supper for us at 5:30.

SV did the cooking and she made roast beef. 

She made her horseradish sauce that I love so I had lots of that.
She made perogies too which I couldn't resist but I just took one.

Supper was really good and we had about an hour to let it settle before we had to get back on the ice.
We played the same team that we'd played first thing this morning and we ended up doing really well again.
I think they quit again after the fifth end, we just threw the rocks back.

That put them out and put us to the 10am game tomorrow.

The girls were hurting after last nights partying so they weren't in party mode tonight.

We basically hung around until they did all the draws and then went home.

I spent some time chatting with RH and SM then I was ready to go home too. 

When I got home, My Honey was already in bed.
I got some more pictures downloading then joined him.

Good tip!

Unbelievable - how could you throw away any part of the cinnamon roll is what I want to know!

Just look at all that green!

That is all for today, until next time, be happy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment