Saturday 2 February 2019

New Christmas Tree Removal Method (Jan.9, 2019)

I finally had a really good sleep last night and I felt awesome when I got up!
It's going to be a good day!

Even though My Honey started days off today, he went out and started the truck for me while I was in the shower so it was toasty warm for me when I left for work.
It's still pretty cold out there.

I weighed in first thing when I got there.
I'm down a little which is great.
Every little bit counts!

It was a busy morning, before I knew it, it was break time.
Everyone was able to make it to break today so we all had a good chat.

CO had to rehome his kitty so he asked if My Honey and I would like the outdoor cage he had made for it.

Holy Heck, that this is enormous.
We said we would take it but we'll have to wait until the snow goes and the ground thaws a little.

I had to leave early because I had a meeting to get to but I still had a good break.

Since My Honey was home I opted to go home for lunch today instead of work on my SAIT course.

I had some leftovers, chicken, mashed potatoes and green peas.
It was yummy!

He was trying to do some work on his laptop but Paddington was having none of that.

The afternoon flew by just as quickly.
BN found out on Monday that they are giving him extra areas and he isn't very happy about it.

CourtneyT is in hospital and it's not sounding good.
We are all just devastated for them.
Still praying for a miracle.

I arrived home from work to a pretty skinny looking Christmas tree.
This is the new method of Christmas tree removal that My Honey came up with.

He got out his handy dandy saw and went to town.
Now we won't drag needles all over the place when we take the tree out.
Pretty genius idea actually!


He cooked up trout for supper and it was nearly ready when I got home so I didn't work out or anything, decided to eat first.
Supper was delicious.

My Honey had to curl so I wanted to hang out with him for a bit before he left.

Paddington was in a cuddly mood too!

He snuggled right in like a baby and we sat that way for a long time.

There wasn't much on so we checked out a new show on Prime.
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
I wasn't sure about it at first but I liked it.
My Honey had to leave halfway through but I watched the whole episode then it ended in such a way that I just had to watch the next episode.

I was eating peanuts and I talked myself right out of working out.
I figured I'd done 7 days in a row, I deserved a break.

Mom came up and started doing dishes so I went out to help her then I started thinking that I should try to get at least one item completed on my to do list for today.
All I had on the list for today was:
20 min treadmill
publish 1 blog post
visit baby F


It was close to 9 pm and I hadn't done any of those things.
So I went and started on a blog post - I got about halfway through it then at 9:10 I decided to go down and get my 20 minutes in on the treadmill.

So that's what I did.
I didn't run at all, just walked but I got the 20 minutes done.

I felt proud of myself that I got it done!

I didn't have 10,000 steps for the day but I'm ok with that.

My Honey was home when I got back upstairs so I chatted with him a little bit before calling it a night.

Miss H posted this cute picture of her and Baby F!

I say this almost every time I go shopping.
Is that bad?


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment