Sunday 3 February 2019

Home Made Bagels (Jan.28 2019)

I was up a little when I weighed in this morning.

263.4 lbs
I know I need to add exercise back in - I'm curling tonight but tomorrow night, back on the treadmill I go.

SG is still away so I'm working in her office still.
It's a different perspective so I don't mind.
I get to see who is all coming and going and chat with them a little so that is a nice change.

We had a full house at coffee break again.
It's really great to have that visit to look forward to each day.
BobL had a great idea when he came up with it.
It's kind of like a team building event each day.


My Honey had cooked up chicken breasts for me for lunch but I decided to have cowboy pie again.
That's what I named it - my honey told me its actually enchilada pie but I like my name more!

Mom's friend, DM, dropped by at lunch to see if mom wanted to go to 50+ for a dinner tonight and she ended up staying and chatting all of lunch hour.

After she left, My Honey showed me this video he'd run across on YouTube.
It's this girl talking really low, barely as whisper and you couldn't even really make out what she was saying but the video had a quarter of a million views.
So weird.
I looked it up and it is an ASMR video which is apparently a big thing.
Personally, I don't get it.
But you know, whatever floats your boat.

Work this afternoon flew right by.
CourtneyT and her family are still very much on our minds around here.
Still so hard to believe.

My Honey sent me a picture this afternoon of these...................bagels.
He's trying his hand at bagels again - trying to perfect them.
In my opinion, they are already perfect but it makes him happy so it makes me happy too.

When I got home, he had just pulled the first batch out of the oven and the second was in there cooking.
The whole house smelled like fresh baked bread.

I was planning on having salad for supper but couldn't resist the warm bagels.

My Honey made us smoked meat bagel sandwiches with home made Russian dressing and sauerkraut.

It was delicious but it meant that I ate a lot of bread today.
I will likely be up tomorrow when I weigh in.
It was worth it though.

I had to curl at 7 - I kept hoping it might get cancelled but it didn't.
I never want to go but when I get there it's fine.

It was a good game.
BevA subbed in for KimS who is away in Hawaii.
We were up 7 to 3 going into the 7th then they got 4 points and tied it up.

We had last rock and they were sitting with 3 or 4 points but StephH threw a great rock and knocked them down to 1.
We still lost though.
Oh well - you win some you lose some.
I got a pretty good work out in, lots of sweeping.

I got home to Professor Snuggles keeping my spot on the couch warm for me.

I went to bed not long after I got home, I didn't sleep so good last night so I was tired.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment