Sunday 3 February 2019

I Love Bagels (Jan.29, 2019)

Well, it was still winter when I went outside this morning, bummer!
Ha ha.
The trees are frozen up again and covered in hoar frost and they do look really beautiful.

I weighed in first thing when I got to work.
I'm going the wrong way but I know I had a lot of carbs yesterday and even though I worked hard sweeping at curling last night, it just wasn't enough.

BN had told our EIT AndrewR how great My Honey's bagels are so I brought one for him. I knew would be working at the office today.

My Honey had to go to WCT this morning for an appointment and he was taking the truck so I was supposed to go home to take him the truck before 9:30.
I forgot and he had to call me but I wasn't that late.

I grabbed a salad kit for lunch since I'd be staying at the office.

My coffee tasted so good this morning that when I went on coffee break I had a second one which I don't normally do.
I drank the whole thing while we were on break it was that good.

I worked through lunch but I didn't mind, I have plenty to keep me busy.

Work went by pretty quickly this afternoon.
Courtney's funeral is coming up tomorrow and she and her family are really on our minds and hearts.
It still seems so surreal and unfair really.

On his way out I asked AndrewR if he liked the bagel and he said it was the best he'd ever had.
Such a nice compliment, I will make certain to pass it along to My Honey.
He is amazing but I already knew that.

I was going to get a ride home with one of the girls but My Honey said he'd be coming by the office just as I was getting off so he'd stop for me.

He sent me this picture and I didn't have a chance to respond so I wasn't really sure what it meant.
I thought he was just telling me that it was playing at the movie theater in WCT.

He pulled up outside and BN went out to invite him in.  I didn't think he'd come but he did.
We stood around and chatted for a while with him, BobL, BN, SV and BH.
BobL & BN left but the rest of us stayed there until almost 6 pm.

When we got in the truck, My Honey turned on a CD and the music sounded familiar but it took me a few minutes to place it.
It was the Mary Poppins Returns soundtrack.
That was what he sent me a picture of, he bought it for me.
I was so excited, I can't wait to listen to it.
Some of the reviews about it weren't that great but I loved the movie and I thought the songs were great.

NCT had called earlier to say that she wanted to come over tonight and go on the Silhouette website to buy some fonts and designs.

We didn't quite get supper ready so when she showed up we hadn't eaten.
We got logged into her account and started looking at stuff in there.
There are so many awesome things in there to buy!
We were going to just buy $20 worth but we had over $50 in the cart.

We looked through and got it down to $23 but we got lots of good stuff.

We chatted all evening and it was close to 9 pm when she left for home.

Afterwards, My Honey made supper for us.

I had another of his bagels with the pastrami, sauerkraut, pickles and Russian dressing.

He made himself a bacon and egg bagel that looked pretty darn good too!

I was going to try to stay away from carbs for supper but that didn't work.
I also wanted to get a work out in but didn't accomplish that either.

So I'm expecting I'll be up tomorrow when I weigh in since I ate so late and I had carbs but as long as it's not too much, I'll be ok with that.

We went to bed not much later.

Totally agree - pockets are everything!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment