Monday 18 February 2019

Sign Making Continues (Feb.15, 2019)

I didn't want to get up again of course but My Honey did it so I did too.

I got in 30 minutes, I did two minutes of jogging, lots of incline work.
 
As you can see, I did work up a sweat.
 
It felt so good to do it too.

I wonder if Paddington realizes that he is right in the way?
 


I weighed in when I got to work and I was actually down a bit.
I wasn't expecting that because my eating has not been on point but I'll take it.

I had an Egg Creations quiche for breakfast.
 
I also had this smarties egg that my mom gave me for Valentine's day.
 

Guess I was hungry this morning because I also had some cereal.

I added bananas and it was really good.
It's been a long time since I had a bowl of cereal.
 
At lunch I whipped up another sign, I did this with a stencil and I think it turned out pretty good.

I printed off a bunch of sayings and I picked this one as the first one to try the old fashioned pencil transfer technique.

I just turned it over and rubbed pencil all over the back.
 
I then taped it to the board for the sign and went over the outline of the letters with a pen.
 
It left the outline of the pattern on the board.
I didn't have time to do anymore at lunch but I'll finish up tonight.

The kitties figured out how to get the lid off of the cat grass and were helping themselves.

Paddington just loves it - Professor Snuggles it into it too.
 
I was trying to figure out what I was going to use to color in the sign I'd started at lunch and BH mentioned that the pipeline guys use chalk markers all the time.
So we called out to the warehouse and sure enough, they had some out there.
SF brought these in for me to try - I was thrilled.
 
We decided after work to head right over to NCT's to finish up afterall.
We didn't have much left so figured it would take us about an hour.
 
The finished works.
JH even got frames put on my signs and I think they turned out great.

I love the colors on this one and might even buy it for myself if nobody else buys it.

We hadn't quite glued the word on this one yet so I held it so we could take a picture.
We glued it right after and put a weight on it so it could set over night.
 
We decided to go out for supper since it was 7 pm when we finished and none of us felt like cooking.
 
I didn't have my phone with me and couldn't find it, thought maybe I'd left it home, so I stopped by there to get it.
I couldn't find it so went to the office to look thinking maybe I'd left it there.
Still no luck.
 
So I met BH, JH & NCT at the Swan Palace for supper.
I ordered a burger and fries then I also ordered meals for mom and My Honey to go.
I couldn't take any pictures - no camera.
 
I was a little concerned about my phone then when I got home, I found it under my blanket on the couch.
 


I used the black paint marker to fill in the sign.
It didn't work as nicely and smoothly as I was hoping.
I'm not 100% happy with how this turned out - I have to think about how I can maybe make it look better.
 
So Me!

Ha ha!

Yes - Saturdays and Sundays!
 
My Honey had to work late and they had ordered them all supper out there so he wasn't that hungry for his meal when he got home.
He can just take it for lunch tomorrow though so no biggie.
 
We visited a little but called it a night pretty early.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment