Saturday 2 February 2019

Another Step in the Right Direction. (Jan.4, 2019)

Today was a quiet, wintery, blustery day over here in my neck of the woods.

My weigh in for today.

SG left early so that left only BH, BL and I here in the office.

As soon as I got home from work I got started on my to do list.
I found a day planner and I've been making a list of items to do each day.
My goal is for it to limit my couch time somewhat.
I want to get started on things as soon as I get home before I get a chance to sit down and not only will it limit couch time, it will help me get little projects completed that I've been procrastinating about.

My to do list items for today that I got completed included dropping of pizza fingers to my niece, packing up a box of Christmas decorations, completing and publishing a blog post and verifying the time for an upcoming dentist appointment.

The other good thing about a to do list is that it feels so satisfying crossing things off the list.

I got a pretty good work out in.
I was able to jog for an 11 min stretch which was great.
I also did another 5 minute stretch and I tried to do a 5 min stretch with the incline at 10 but I just couldn't do it. Two minutes in I had to put the incline down to 5 but I still feel like I got a good work out in.

My goal is to do at least 20 minutes on the treadmill each day but kind of an underlying goal is to get 10,000 steps in per day so I ended up talking myself into staying on the treadmill until I felt my fitbit buzzing to let me know I reached the 10,000 step mark.

It always feel so good to get a workout under my belt.

My Honey arrived home just as I was finishing up and he got busy cutting up veggies.

We had the pozole he'd made yesterday for supper and he wasn't happy with it but I thought it tasted great.

We were watching tv and suddenly my belly started bothering me so I couldn't finish eating and I ended up heading off to bed.

Miss H posted Baby F's 4 month pictures today.

She is growing like a weed.

She's discovering her feet now.

It's so fun to watch her and to see her little personality coming out.

Not true necessarily but funny nonetheless.

Ha ha!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment