Saturday 2 February 2019

I Love Friday's! (Jan.11, 2019)

I was down a little bit this morning so that felt good.

265.0 lbs
Slowly but surely, bit by bit, I will get there.

The sky looked so pretty out there this morning and it was a bit warmer than it has been so I went out for a walk to the road.

The air felt nice and clean and crisp.
I really like that.

It was chilly on the ears but not mind numbingly cold so I'm glad I went.



The sky behind the office was all these hues of pinks and blues - so pretty.

My Honey made me a Cuban sandwich for my lunch, he loaded it with meat.


Warmed it up for me too.


He's so good to me!


It was supper good.

He was making a big pot of taco soup for supper because my son & his family were planning on coming over.

The afternoon went by really quickly and as soon as I got home I jumped on the treadmill.
I knew once the kids arrived I probably wouldn't get on.

I did some jogging and some walking at the highest incline.

Had a good sweat on when I was done.

Then I was talking to my son and they ended up getting some unexpected company so they didn't come over after all.

So My Honey and I got our supper and found a movie to watch.

We picked The House with a Clock in it's Walls.
It wasn't the best movie I'd ever seen or the worst, just kind of ok.

After that I got a blog post finished up and posted.
It was our last day in San Diego so now I should be able to get caught up much more quickly.

Then it was time for bed.
I'm going in to the city tomorrow with BH and NCT and we are leaving fairly early so need to get some zzzzz's.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment