Wednesday 13 February 2019

Another Sign Making Session (Feb.13, 2019)

It warmed up a little out there today.
It was a balmy -14!
 
I weighed in first thing when I got to work.
I was expecting to be up but was actually down a little.
 

263.4 lbs
I'm good with that.
 
I was trying to get away from my desk for my hourly walks and instead of trying to hit 250 steps per hour, I was trying to get 500.
I did pretty good with it too.
 
There was a box of muffins on the counter that someone had brought in and I kept seeing this red velvet cupcake every time I walked by so eventually I took it to have on coffee break.
 
I broke it apart and found to my delight that it was filled with cream cheese frosting.
It was delicious.
 

Smaller crowd at coffee break today.

I snapped this picture because it looks like BN is having a nap.
Of course I had to send it to My Honey so he could then text him and give him a hard time for sleeping on the job.
 
I really had a craving for smores squares so I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up the ingredients to make them.
I didn't have a recipe so I just kind of guessed what would be good in them.

My Honey made a stir fry for supper - it was delicious.
I made the smores squares as soon as I finished eating.
 
We cleaned up the dishes then headed over to NCT's for more sign making.
 
BH was already there too getting started.
 
My Honey came over to help us - what a good man he is.
 
We didn't have much for finished products to show at the end of the evening.
We got this small one started.
 
We got a few glued together and weighted down for the glue to set.

We had them set up in different spots throughout the house.
Hopefully tomorrow night when we check them, the glue will have held.

We have pieces cut and painted for another one, this one we even cut our own frame for.
 
 


NCT got My Honey to pose for a picture to prove he was hard at work helping us!
He definitely did help us so much.
 
We all headed home around 8:30.
We are planning to meet up again tomorrow night and Thursday night and whatever we get made by then will be it. 
 

Paddington was happy to have My Honey back home to cuddle with.
 
Yup!

The comment though, ha ha!!!
 
We didn't get to bed as early as I would have liked tonight so I don't know if we'll get up early to work out or not.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment