Sunday 3 February 2019

Gray Be Gone! (Jan.27, 2019)

I slept in until after 9 am this morning which was a win for me.
I don't do that much anymore but I felt good and rested, it was awesome.
I made myself a coffee and got started right away on laundry.

My Honey made me a delicious, cheesy omelet filled with mushrooms and green onions for breakfast.
It was so good.

I've been really needing my hair dyed for some time now.

I think this is the most I've ever let it grow out and it is getting out of hand.


This is the color I'm going with this time.
I picked it up at the dollar store for $3.50 which is a great deal - I need to get 3 boxes now to do my hair so the cheaper I can find it the better.

I wanted to get it done first thing this morning so as soon as we finished our coffees, My Honey put it in for me.


He is such good man - I keep telling him all the time how much I appreciate him and I just hope he knows how much!

I sat and played games on my new tablet while it was setting then after I rinsed it, I ran myself a hot bubblebath.
I took my book in with me and relaxed in there for about an hour.


Gray is all gone!

It was another super windy day out there and my niece asked if I could give her a ride to the store.
My Honey warmed up the truck for me and I went down and took her to the store.

She said she'd spend all morning cleaning her house, under the fridge and all the baseboards.
Wow!!!
I tried to convince her to become my house cleaner, offered to pay her and everything but couldn't get her to bite!

I worked on and off on my blog all day.
I'm still behind but slowly getting caught up.
I got lots of pictures uploaded - it feels good.
It's just a project for me so it's not like I have to but I want to.

My Honey made cowboy pie or something for supper.
It's ground beef, beans and veggies with a taco seasoning baked in the oven with a biscuit crust on the top.

It was really good.
We spent the evening watching some tv.

The kitties were snuggled together on the chair.

I never get tired of seeing them together like this.


This oldie of my son and my niece popped up on Facebook today.
They were so young.
This was about 10 years ago.


The car does totally look kind of upset!

These are just self explanatory but I thought they were so funny, wanted to share.
I didn't take them myself - someone had them posted on Facebook.
Someone is really into puns.














Back to work tomorrow for me so I was in bed by 10 pm.



That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment