Tuesday 12 February 2019

We Have a Plan! (Feb.11, 2019)

It's still bloody cold here - we are surviving though!
 
I was expecting to be up when I weighed in this morning because I overdid it a bit this weekend.
When I got to work and went to weigh in, I realized I forgot my phone at home so I couldn't take a picture.
 
I just wrote my weight down and took it home with me at lunch.
263.8 lbs.
The damage could have been worse so at least there is that.
 
Mom's friend, DM, stopped by for a visit at lunch.
 
I had some leftover pizza and visited with them.
She was still there chatting when I left.
I'm glad she still pops by, I know my mom really misses her friends.
 
I saw this on the Facebook page for One Man's Treasure.
I think it might have been a grandmother clock that they've taken the guts out of and painted.
I think it looks cute.
I considered calling them and buying it but I couldn't decide.
 
My Honey was working on tax receipts this afternoon and he said Professor Snuggles kept him company the whole time.
It's funny how as soon as you get on the computer, they need to get right up in there with you.

He was making Adobo chicken for supper and I was super excited because I love it. 
 

He made salad and cooked up broccoli to go with it.
He made rice as well but I skipped it.
 
I've been talking to him lately about how hard the struggle to stay on track and lose weight is.
I seem to be able to go for about a month but then when I'm not seeing progress, I get discouraged and start picking up bad habits again.
I wish it didn't consume so much of my thoughts.
 
I wish I didn't care so much.
It's mainly the physical appearance aspect of it all that drives me but being healthy is becoming more and more important to me too.
 
He suggested that we focus more on that side of it.
He offered to start getting up at 5 am and working out with me.
 
He is just so darn helpful and thoughtful.
I am so thankful for him every single day.
 
We decided to start tomorrow even though he is on days off.
 
I would love to get back to doing it.
Getting up at 5 to work out is hard but it feels so good to get it done and that feeling stays with you all day long.
 
I had curling tonight so I headed over there after supper.
It was a tight back and forth game, they tied it up in the 7th end then ended up winning it in the 8th.
It was a good game.
My belly wasn't feeling good while we played so it felt like the game took forever to be over.
Only one more week to go before play offs begin and looks like I'll be in Miami when they start.
 
I was browsing Facebook when I got home and saw this.
Baby F with her Grandpa R.
Look at that big smile she has!
 
It was late when we got to bed so we decided to start working out Wednesday morning instead.
My Honey doesn't have to work tomorrow anyway so it's unfair to make him get up that early.
 
I will make sure to get to bed at a decent hour tomorrow night!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment