Monday 11 February 2019

City With the Girls And My Honey! (Feb.9, 2019)

The girls decided that we are going to do SV's birthday dinner today so they were heading into the city this morning and I am going to meet up with them when they get here.
 
We lounged around, My Honey worked out at the hotel gym and I stayed in the room and watched tv.
My exe's new gf texted saying she was trying to get ahold of my son so I texted his honey to see if he was working but he wasn't.
So I told Miss H to get him to call TT.
 
TT then called me to let me know that my ex, my son's father, had a heart attack this morning.
He is in ICU now and will stay in hospital for a few days.
It was kind of a shock for him.
It sounds like he is going to be ok but of course they want him to quit smoking and start eating healthier and exercising.
 
It kind of makes you think about your own mortality.
 
My Honey & I were discussing and we are getting to the age where this is going to start happening now so taking care of ourselves and our health is more important than ever.
 
I need to start focusing more on being healthy than I do on being skinny.
 
The girls texted to say they'd be in town around 11:30 and we were heading for Pho so that is where we were going to meet up.

This isn't the first song I think of when I think Fleetwood Mac but I really liked it.

BN was in the city and the Pho spot is right near his sisters so we invited them to join us for lunch.

There's the whole crew.

I ordered lots for the girls to try, green onion cakes, spring rolls, salad rolls, vermicelli bowls and pho.
They didn't care for the pho at all but at least they tried it.
We left there and I went with the girls while My Honey went with BN and his sister.
 
My sister was busy taking apart her washing machine to replace the belt.

She had the whole thing apart and she got it back together and working.
I'm proud of her - don't think I would have attempted it.

The girls and I went to Michaels and I saw this sign that I liked.
I hummed and hawed over the cricuts again.
I'd just think I had my mind made up then I'd change it again.
I ended up leaving there with no cricut and still no firm decision.
 
We checked out Homesense too and believe it or not, I didn't buy a single thing at either spot.
 
We had tickets to the movie at 3:00 so we headed over there.
 
We were seeing What Men Want.

I thought it was kind of funny that we all brought blankets with us.

SV and I, got our popcorn and we are ready for the movie.
 
The movie was cute.
I ate popcorn, nibs and mini rolos so I was pretty full when we left there.
So when NCT suggested we go to Boston Pizza in WL for supper, I thought it was a great idea.
That way, it would give us some time for our movie munchies to settle in our bellies and make some room.
 
When we got to WL, we were still feeling pretty full so we made a stop at Giant Tiger first.
While we were in there shopping, My Honey happened to walk in.
I was happy to see him.
 
He joined us for supper at Boston Pizza.
 

SV and BH.
 

We got some calamari.
 
My Honey and I shared a pizza.
I was still pretty full so I could only eat one slice.
 
My Honey had picked me up this poppy seed pinwheel at the Italian Market today.
When I got home, my belly was feeling much better so I had it for a snack and it was delicious.

I saw this idea on Instagram and I totally want to do it on my big bare wall in my living room.
 
My Honey went online tonight and researched flights to NY.
This year will be our 10th trip there, 10 years in a row we will have been to NYC now and we still aren't tired of it.
 
He had enough points to book it with so that was awesome!
We'll be spending a whole 10 days there this year and I can't wait!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment