Wednesday 6 February 2019

Weigh In Day (Feb.4, 2019)

It's another cold one out there today.
I'm so grateful that I get to work in a nice warm office and I really feel for all those folks that have to work outside.  It is freeze your face off cold out there!

I weighed in first thing.
I'm getting so close to the 250's but not quite there yet.
I'll get there!
 
SG was back from her Hawaii trip.
I caught up with her first thing - heard all about her trip.
They had a good time, a little rain but it's still so nice out that they spend those times in the pool.
Made me want to go back to Hawaii myself but only another couple weeks and we'll be off to Miami.
I am so looking forward to sunshine and warm weather.
 
I had soup for lunch and watched an episode of This Is Us.
I think I'm a couple seasons behind so I'll be watching it for awhile to catch up.
 
I had made an appointment for mom this week with her doctor and the office called to change the appointment.
I thought it was on Wednesday at 3:30 but it was actually for tomorrow at 3:30.
They had to reschedule so turns out it is on Wednesday at 3:30 now.
Funny how things work out sometimes!!!
 
I was talking about all the trouble I was having trying to get the Cameo Silhouette to work and mentioned that I was going to try a new cord when SG said she thought there might be one at the office.
She found it so I took it home with me to give it a try.

 
I made myself bacon, eggs and a pumpkin pancake for supper.
Then it was off to curling.


I went to grab mittens and a hat and seems someone has found a new favorite hang out spot.
It means my stuff is all covered in cat hair but at least he looks content in there.

 
What a game we had.
In the first end we got 3 pts, then in the 2nd end we got 5 pts.
Then the other team got 4pts in the 3rd and 2 pts in the 4th.
Such high scores.
We came out with such a strong lead then they nearly caught up to us.
I thought we were going to blow it but then in the 5th we got 3 pts and we got another pt in the 6th so they called the game.

 
I just had to take a picture of the scoreboard because high scores like this are unusual in curling.

 
When I got out to the truck it was freezing.
-33 C
YUCK!
I was so cold when I got home - sometimes when I get cold like this, it's really difficult for me to get warmed up unless I take a bath or something.


When I got home, Paddington was loving up My Honey.


Look how he just snuggles right in there - he's such a little love bug.
 
My Honey had turned on the heating blanket and he turned it a little higher just to warm me up.
He's so thoughtful.
 
Right before I went to bed, I gave the new cord a try with the Cameo - still no luck.
I didn't really want to spend a bunch of time fiddling with it before bed so I left it.
I'll work at it tomorrow when I get home from work.


Ha ha.
True too - If I didn't plug the truck in each night, I doubt it would start.

 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment