Sunday 3 February 2019

Baby F Makes My Heart Sing (Jan.31, 2019)

I weighed in first thing when I arrived at the office this morning.

I'm heading back in the proper direction.

I had a second coffee again today on coffee break, it was so good too!
Work was busy but that's what I prefer.

Lunch was a salad kit with some chicken breast cut up on it.
Had a lobster tail too.

I watched some Outlander while I ate - still not caught up but I'm getting there.

This afternoon I spent time doing some testing.
It's kind of boring but it needs to be done!


Miss H posted this cute shot of Baby F.

We were supposed to be going to the city for SV's birthday dinner since we missed going back in November.
There is a winter storm advisory in affect for the weekend so we cancelled.
Not worth it to be in a storm just to go to a dinner.
So it's shaping up to be a quiet, Netflix kind of weekend!

I haven't seen BabyF all week so I dropped by for a visit after work.


She looked like she'd just woken up.

They said she's been fussy and really clingy to mom & dad lately.

She was waking up and looking happier.

I was talking to her and she seemed happy enough so I did try to hold her but she started crying so had to give her to dad.


He sat by me though and I talked to her and she was ok with that.
Then eventually I was able to hold her and she was good.

She sat on the couch for quite some time with me and played with her telephone.

My son had one of these when he was a baby and so did his father before him.

I used the flash for this picture and as you can tell, it really surprised her.

Miss H's little sister came over with her dad and BabyF just loves her.

Miss Z would give her hugs and BabyF would lean right in.  She just loved it.
She watches all that she does.

Miss Z wanted to play so BabyF and I would chase her then it would be her turn and she would chase us.
She was having a great old time.

I stayed for a couple hours but then I had to get home to study.
I've been procrastinating about writing the exam and I just can't put it off any longer.

I cooked up some chicken fingers, broccoli, cauliflower and mini potatoes for supper.
I continued the procrastinating and watched some more Outlander.

When My Honey got home, I decided it was time to get to it.
We went through all my tests and he asked me questions and explained a lot of how the processes work so I feel much more confident about it now.
It was late when we finished but I'm glad we did it.
I just want to go in and get it over with now.


While we were studying, Paddington was up to no good.


Trying to act innocent after being caught in the act.


😂😂😂😂😂

I thought this cleverly humorous as well.

I love this - I'm totally going to make this into a sign for My Honey & I.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment