Saturday 2 February 2019

Paddington is Traumatized by a Drone (Jan.10, 2019)

I had a good night's sleep again last night - woo hoo.
It's so nice to wake up well rested.

I weighed in this morning and I was down a bit.
Also deserves a Woo Hoo.
I was worried after my peanut/cashew binge last night!

I prepared a delicious plate of snacks for break this morning.

When I got home for lunch My Honey was hard at work making bread.
He is going to make Cuban sandwiches for supper and I can't wait to have one.
I had leftovers for lunch.
I filled my plate but couldn't finish so My Honey helped me out.


I had to get a picture of the tree in the light.
It looks so funny like this.
It's going to be super easy to take out though.

I haven't seen Baby F since last week so I picked My Honey up after work and we headed over there for a visit.

She was having a nap with her mom when we got there so we were just about to leave when they emerged from the room.

You could tell  she had just woken up.

She had that sleepy look to her like she wasn't quite alert yet.


I held her for a little but it wasn't long before she was crying.


She's kind of shy some days and she'd just woken up so I gave her back to mom who got her settled right away.


Daddy helped too.

Miss H was going to watch her little sister, Miss Z while her dad went to work for a bit and they arrived just then.

Miss Z is such a happy-go-lucky kid.
I've never seen her upset, she just has such a great little personality.

She calls Miss H "sissy" and it's so cute.
She just loves my son too - Miss H said that when she gives out kisses, she insists on kissing him on the lips but won't give anyone else kisses on the lips.
Ha ha.

She got to work right away on trying to settle her niece, Baby F.
Seems so weird that she's the Auntie and she's only 4 years old!

Awww, I hate seeing that little teardrop.

At least she's not crying anymore.

She has discovered her tongue and was sticking it out and rolling it around.
So funny.
Every time I tried to capture it on camera though, she would stop.
She's kind of interested in my phone so as soon as I bring it out it kind of mesmerizes her.

I tried to capture a video too but I wasn't quick enough.She was kind of talking to us too.


We didn't stay too long because My Honey wanted to get home to get his bread in the oven.
We invited them over for supper tomorrow night though so I'll see her again soon.

When we got home, I brought the décor for my mantle back upstairs.  It was put away for Christmas and I had it on my to do list for today.

I didn't feel like working out but I got ready and went down there.
My Honey came down too to lift weights and that made it easier for me to go down and get it done.

I did a 9 minute stretch and a 10 minutes stretch of jogging then I also did a 5 minute stretch at an incline of 10.

I was proud when I finished and feeling good.


Every work out under my belt is a work out to be proud of!


When I got back upstairs, My Honey had is bread out of the oven.
It looked so good and smelled even better.

My Honey made Cuban sandwiches for supper and they were absolutely delicious.
He made everything from scratch, as he is known to do, and it's so worth it!

We watched an episode of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel together before calling it a night.

When we went to the bedroom, My Honey was playing with his drone a bit.


Paddington seemed interested.


He never took his eye off it for a second.


Turns out he was kind of afraid of it.


He would try to hit it but at the same time he didn't want to get too close.


He got braver but if he hit it and it moved at all, he ran for cover.

It was so funny, I had to take a video.
We've since realized that he might be a bit traumatized over it, he's gotten very jumpy about everything so we had to put the drone away in a hiding spot where Paddington can't see it at all.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment