Saturday 2 February 2019

Massage Day Makes Me Happy (Jan.15, 2019)

I was down a little when I weighed in this morning.

266 lbs
I've kind of jumped off the working out wagon but I'm chasing it and trying to jump back on.
I'll catch it, I have no doubt!!!

My Honey was taking the truck to WCT because the engine light is on so he wanted to get it checked.
He needed to leave by 12:30 so I decided I would take him the truck and just get him to drop me back at the office.

I grabbed a salad kit and he cooked up some chicken breasts so I had one of those too.
I'll just mix it up and eat it at my desk.

I have A LOT to do and I'm feeling kind of behind anyway so it will feel good to have some extra time to work on it.

It seems like all of a sudden I have a whole bunch of deadlines for different things all at the same time.
It's both overwhelming and invigorating at the same time because I do love a challenge.
I know I'll get it done, I just need to keep working away at it.

My Honey was going to be late getting back to town but instead of getting a ride home with someone I decided to work late.
My plan was foiled a little because NCT dropped by the office.  I'd looked for some easy projects for her group "Communities in Bloom" to possible make and sell at an upcoming craft fair and she came to pick up the pictures.
We went to talk to SV and BH together and ended up chatting until My Honey arrived.

 
He took me straight to my massage appointment and dropped me off.
That's right - it's massage day!!!
I love treating myself to a massage - it's so worth it!
We always chat too and catch up and I enjoy that.
She had Michael Buble playing in the background because she knows I like him and his voice is just so soothing to me.
It was nice!
My Honey came back to pick my up when my massage was over. He had been busy making pizza so when I walked in the house it smelled so good.

 
I had two slices for supper.
He thought it was over cooked but I thought it was just perfect!!!


He cooked up some bread loaves too and they smelled divine.

 
I watched an episode of I Am Jazz and then we watched a few more Miami Food You Tube videos before calling it a night.
I didn't get my to do list items completed again or a work out in but I'll be back at it tomorrow.
We did have a challenge start at work today though and part of it includes "gratitude" and the goal is to write down three things that we are grateful for each day so here go mine for today:
1 - I am grateful for the new clothes I bought on the weekend that I'm wearing some of today. They are pretty and they fit well and they make me feel good.
2 - I am grateful for the picture I captured of Baby F with her tongue sticking out - every time I look at it, it makes me feel happy.
3 - I am grateful for pizza, especially when My Honey makes it.  It is so delicious and eating it makes me happy!
And One bonus one - I love how listening to Michael Buble's music makes me feel.  It just instantly calms me and takes me away to a peaceful place and I appreciate that so much.
My Auntie A messaged me tonight asking if I'd found any good trips. They want to come out and take the train through the Rockies.  I totally forgot to look so told her I'd check it out right away and get back to her.
I'd love it if they came out for a visit and we did that so I hope I find a good deal.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment