Monday 8 April 2019

Still Fighting a Cold (Mar.6, 2019)

I think this is a trick cold that I have.
I thought I was getting better but I'm feeling just as stuffed up as ever.

Thankfully, it's mainly a sinus thing.
There hasn't really been any coughing and my throat hasn't been raw and sore.
That is such a relief, I'm a big baby when it comes to having a sore throat.

I pulled the stencil off of my latest sign before I left for work, I couldn't wait to see how it turned out.
Depending on the way the light hits it, it can be hard to see the white lettering but I'm happy with it nonetheless.

I forgot to weigh in when I got to work this morning.
Our coffee machine crapped out yesterday so I was thinking I was going to have to slum it with a crappy cup of coffee but when I got to work, I saw our new coffee machine had arrived.
They dropped it off to one of the guys that lives in BH and he brought it in for us.

I was so excited!


I hooked it all up and got it running and made myself a cup of my favorite "Mexico" coffee and I started drinking it right away and totally forgot about weighing in.
Not like I was expecting a loss or anything anyway.
I find it really hard to work out and eat right when I'm feeling under the weather.

The programs I use still weren't up and running properly, they were extremely slow which is so frustrating.
It's really hard to work that way.
They actually ended up taking CNQ'U down altogether so they could get it fixed.

I missed coffee break this morning because I had a meeting.

My Honey had some philly cheese steak filling left over from his lunch yesterday so I made myself a philly bun for lunch.
It was pretty darn good too.

They ended up getting CNQ'U back up and running properly this afternoon and the Outlook issue also seemed to be resolved so that was nice!
The afternoon flew by because I had so much to catch up on.
I got most of it done though so that felt good.

I was really hoping to visit my boy, Miss H and Baby F today but I couldn't go over knowing I'm still fighting this cold.
I would just feel totally awful if I made her sick

Instead I hung out with My Honey and Paddingtong for a while on the couch.

He's the kind of cuddling this guy!

I also decided to make another sign so I got looking for some ideas.
I didn't go with this one but I like it.

This was kind of the idea I was going for.
I got the words done ok but I am having trouble with the dandelion part.
I couldn't find a cut file that I liked, I tried to draw it myself but it didn't turn out very well.
I'll have to think about it some more and see what I can come up with.

I was so saddened to hear this news.
I pray that he can beat it!
Wouldn't it though?

I spent most of the evening working on sign making and fiddling around with the Cricut Design space trying to learn more about it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment