Friday 12 April 2019

Baby F is Crawling! (Mar.28, 2019)

Well I actually got my bottom up out of bed this morning in time to get a bit of a workout in.
It was a shorter one, only 25 minutes but better than nothing.
It felt good to get a bit of a work out in even if it wasn't the most strenuous one I've ever experienced.

Paddington was hanging out with us while we worked out as per his usual.
These are the 65 lb weights we got for My Honey of the local buy and sell. 

Professor Snuggles was hanging around too - he's on the top shelf there but he's hard to see - he just melts right into the background like a chameleon.

Things are starting to come together down here.
I made lots of room in my cupboards upstairs by moving it down to the new bookcase we picked up.

I had a shelf out here before that I was also able to clean off and move out.
That allowed me to take all of the storage bins I was storing in my spare room and make room in there for some guests. 

I cleared a bunch of stuff off of these shelves too and got rid of stuff we don't ever use so it's more storage opened up for me.
The back seat of my truck is just filled with stuff for me to donate to the second hand store.

I weighed in when I got to work.
Staying pretty steady right at this weight.

Work was busy - I kept thinking about all the things I had to do when I got home so I couldn't wait to get there.

My son and his family came over to visit.
I asked if he could come and help me move my furniture into place.
 

As soon as Baby F vacated her car seat, someone else decided he would keep it warm for her. 
 
She's thinking about crawling over to her daddy.
You can do it baby girl!

She was very intrigued by the kitties and they were slightly interested in her too.
About as interested as cats get anyway.
They let her pet them which was good - normally if they see little people, they take off and hide until the little people are gone.

Baby F is getting really good at crawling - if she doesn't get distracted!

Made it to daddy!

She's proud of herself.

Now she's distracted by the phone/camera.

I'm not sure what it is about the phone but it sure captures her attention.
They stayed and visited for a bit and I helped them file their taxes.
We got Miss H's done and sent in but Baby F was getting fussy so they took her home to bed and I'll finish up my son's another day.

Paddington was just as happy to see My Honey when he got home from work as I was!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment