Friday 12 April 2019

Puzzle Obsession (April 10, 2019)

After looking at all those pictures yesterday of myself when I was smaller, I am really determined to make good, healthy food choices today!

I did my hair this morning and I am loving the streaks.
 
This is the view from the front.

And from the top.
KS did a super job!

Weigh in when I got to work this morning.
This number is going to start moving down starting today!
 
Work was busy.
I started early and worked through lunch because I wanted to make a trip to WCT to drop some donations off at Repeat Boutique.
They close at 4 pm and it's an hour drive.
 
I made it just in time and it felt great to unload a bunch more stuff from my house.
 
The more decluttering and organizing I do, the better I feel.
 
Mom came with me for the drive - she just loves it when I take random pictures of her, ha ha.

We made a stop at Walmart to get a few things.
I got some pictures printed off.
I had this idea to frame some of the different cat pictures My Honey has taken and I got some others developed as well.
I did a bunch of the ones that I feel good in and I don't know what I'll do with them yet but I definitely want to hold on to this feeling of "I can do this" as long as I can.
 
I picked up some frames for the cat pictures too - they were a little on the pricey side ($15 each) but I think they are going to look really good on the door.
 
When I was picking out pictures at the kiosk (it took forever), my brother called to see if I would watch the kiddos while they went to a movie.
 
I agreed of course.
 
We got Tim Horton's sandwiches for supper and headed home.
I pulled in the driveway at 5:55 pm and my brother dropped the kids off minutes later.

I got out a puzzle for us all to do.
That was a mistake.
The kids were interested for about 20 minutes maybe and that was it.
I, on the other hand, could not stop.
It consumed my whole evening.
I felt so bad afterwards because I got nothing at all accomplished in the house and I kind of just left the kids to fend for themselves.

Thankfully it wasn't long before My Honey got home from work and he's so good - he took right over and played with them.
Mr H just wants to be near him when he's here.

Miss A was pretty happy that they had an "organized" activity to do.

They decided to make masks out of paper plates.

Miss A made a koala bear - she's pretty artistic this one.

All three finished masks.  

My Honey was sticking his tongue out through the mouth of the mask so then Mr H started copying him and it looked so cute.
 
It was well after 10 pm when my brother picked them up so needless to say, I was ready to hit the hay.!
 
I felt so bad about kind of ignoring everything tonight and focusing solely on the puzzle that I took it all apart and put it away.
I knew if I didn't, I would just obsess over it and get nothing else done until I completed it.
Saw this on instagram and thought it was hilarious.
Some people just come up with the funniest things!

My favorite décor store in Leduc/Nisku is changing up their displays so they posted some pictures on Facebook.
It's a Crock Country Store - I just love that place.

These are beautiful and would be so easy to make.
They always have such great ideas there!
 

I love this picture of the chairs for some reason and I also love how they've used the corbels.

This made me laugh out loud because it's so true!
 
 
I didn't do so hot with the steps today but I did very good with my eating.
I've read somewhere that weight loss is 80% what you put in your mouth and 20% exercise.
So I'm 80% of the way there.
 
I'm not going to make all these big plans this time, I'm just going to do what I can every day to get to my goal and keep reminding myself that nothing I could ever put in my mouth would taste as good as how being thing feels!!!
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment