Thursday 11 April 2019

Baby F is A Cool Cat! (Mar.24, 2019)

The first thing I wanted to do this morning when I got up was go over and visit Baby F.

She looked like she'd just gotten up from a nap.

They had some other company there visiting them.

My mom had traded beds with my son.
She gave him her King size and took his Queen so we helped him get it set up.

Meanwhile Baby F was playing with two of her grandpa's and her Auntie Z.

She was fascinated with My Honey.

He's good with kids so no surprise.
He gets right down to their level and listens to them and they appreciate that I think.
They can just sense that he is interested and sincere.

My boy is pretty handsome - it's still a little jarring to me sometimes to think that my baby has a baby of his own.

Here arms were going so fast they look like a blur in the picture.

They had some family from PEI visiting too.

Playing Hide & Seek.
Where did Miss Z go?

There she is!

On a mission to find another hiding spot.
 
I gave Baby F her new baseball cap and aviator sunglasses.
She's a cool cat.
 
She like the glasses, kept them on for a long time.

Yup, she's rocking those shades.
Now that mean old sun won't bother her anymore! 

In other news, this little family went home from the hospital today.
It's going to be hectic for them but also a lot of fun.
 
 
Ouch - this looks really bad!
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment