Friday 12 April 2019

Baby F is Taking Swimming Lessons (April 1, 2019)

I said I was going to get up and work out this morning and I'm happy to report that I did just that. 

I got a good 30 minutes in.
I did some incline and one little spurt of jogging for 2 whole minutes.

It felt good!
I didn't lift any weights.
My arm has been feeling better but My Honey figured I better not push it and he's likely right.

 
The moths are sowing up at work again.

They are always right out in front of the door.
I don't know where they come from.
It's a mystery!
 
Down a little - I'll rejoice when I see the 250's.
 
Work was busy - Monday so lots of reports to do.
Month end too although I haven't even started those reports, I'll get to them tomorrow.
 
For lunch I just had some crispy minis and imitation crab and watched last nights episode of Sister Wives.
It's making me really want to go visit Flagstaff, Arizona.
 
The afternoon flew by at work then it was time to go home.
I am slowly working away at my to do list so I got started right away.
I knew if I sat down, it would be hard to get back up and get at it.
 
I've been wanting to paint this planter box for a while now, I was thinking I would do it white.

Turns out I used most of the white I had to paint the sofa table so I went with blue instead and I'm really pleased.
I am kind of going crazy with all the white and various shades of white lately - I need some pops of color.

I cooked up baby potatoes, brussel sprouts and some fish (not pictured here) for supper.

It was my most successful attempt at brussel sprouts yet - they were delicious and some of the leaves were nice & crispy, just the way I like them.
All I did was drizzle them with olive oil, add Mrs.Dash, seasoning salt & a little bit of Salt & Pepper.
Then I roasted them in the oven with big slices of onion and it was so yummy.

Baby F started baby swimming lessons today.

So many babies!
It's nice that all these friends had babies around the same time, now the mommies and babies can all hang out together.

Baby F just loves the water and I just love that her mom is getting her involved in extra curricular activities already.

Back in NS, my nephew, Mr.D, is raising money for the Heart & Stroke foundation.
For every $10.00 donation he gets, he is going to do a little dance and post it.
So I made a donation right away and I'm looking forward to seeing his dance.
He's got two picked out and my sister said she'll be posting them tomorrow.
 
I got my son's taxes filed tonight.
Turns out I did them properly so that's awesome.
 
I helped mom with a bit of homework too then I watched some Seeking Sister Wife until My Honey got home.
It's kind of a guilty pleasure.
I don't really like it but I do?
 
When My Honey got home, it was already 8pm so we hung out for about and hour then it was time for bed.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment