Tuesday 9 April 2019

The Lloydminster Adventure Continues (Mar.22, 2019)

We had breakfast at the hotel again (free breakfast).
I was happy because they had my favorite - bacon!!
I loaded up on it.
 
The folks that worked in the breakfast area were very friendly and attentive and chatty.
It was nice.
 
My Honey dropped me off at the office and I trained with the two ladies again until lunch time.
One of them had to leave after that to take her daughter's to a dance competition so we called it a day for training.
I found an office to work in and just worked through lunch so that I could leave early.
 
My Honey came to get me around 3 pm and there was a Bakeshop right next door so you know we had to give it  try. 

They had these cranberry, white chocolate scones on sale so I got those to try.
They were yummy. 

I also tried the cookie sandwich.
It was ok.
 
I was still hungry so we went to The Canadian Brewhouse for some lunch/supper.
We've never eaten there before even though we see them all over the place.

I had a burger and sweet potatoe fries.
The burger was a frozen pattie - not that good.

My Honey had the chicken club (they didn't put any ham on it so not a true club) and the soup.
He wasn't very impressed either.
I doubt we'll eat there again.

Afterwards we went to check out this little store I'd seen the other night when we went to the movie.

They had signs that looked exactly like the ones we'd made for the craft sale.
 
I had to take a picture to send to the girls to show them.

They were selling them for $44.00!!!
Wow.
We were selling them for $25.00 and later in the day dropped them down to $20.00.
 
We did a bit of shopping.
My Honey saw this and was going to pick it up for Baby F but I checked with them first and turns out she already has one.
I did get her a little baseball cap and some aviator sunglasses though.
 
We picked up a cinnamon bun earlier at the bakery and we had that for a snack when we got back to the room.
We had another early night because we need to get on the road early tomorrow.
 

In other news, Baby F turned 7 months old today so her mom posted some cute pictures.

This is the little outfit I picked up for her in Miami and it looks so cute on her.
 
I love how she's pointing at the 7.
 
She did a little swinging at her other nanny's house.
 

Hanging out with daddy.

Guitar playing runs in the family - she's getting an early start.

My cousins twin grand babies.
I love how they are cuddled together!
Yup sounds about right.

Baby F went to a birthday party with her mom, her other nanny and her Auntie Z.
 
They had this cool Barbie box you could stand in to take pictures.

I think Miss Z loved it!
 
What a great idea!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment