Thursday 4 April 2019

Massage? Yes Please! (Feb.28, 2019)

It was tough getting up this morning - I was really tired having been up so late waiting for My Honey to get home.
 
I weighed in first thing.
Not much surprise here - I've been not eating well since I've been back.
Snacking on junk food and not eating any good healthy meals.
I am not even worrying about it either.
 
Work was super busy today, I barely left my office.
I had to miss coffee break because I had a meeting.
 
I left late for lunch - I stopped and grabbed a BLT on a croissant at the store.
I had to head back to the office early too because I had another meeting scheduled at 1 pm.
 
Mom asked me to drop her off at the store on my way - she planned on walking home.
It's still cold out but milder than it was and I think she likes to get out.
 
The afternoon was more of the same.
Both SG and BH popped by my office late in the afternoon to check on me since they hadn't really seen me all day.
 
I charged my fitbit last night and forgot to put it back on this morning but I don't think it would have made much of a difference anyway.
 
At the end of the day, NCT dropped by the office - she came to get candy from my office and to see if I wanted to do more signs on the weekend.  I said I would. Apparently all the other ladies from the group decided they weren't going to do anything anymore.
SV and BH came to my office to and we sat around and chatted until 5:30 making plans to make more stuff on the weekend.
 
I had a massage booked with KW tonight but she texted to say she wasn't feeling well and couldn't make it.
Which I was ok with, we rebooked for the end of March.
 
Then later she texted to say that LJW offered to take over and give me a massage tonight instead.
They are friends and both massage therapists so I said why not?
I had the money set aside for it and a massage would feel good tonight so I went for it.
 
I wanted to drop by quickly and visit Baby F but she was napping and my son was working so instead I invited them for supper tomorrow night.
 
I picked up a couple of frozen pizzas but didn't have time to cook them before I headed to my massage.
 
I enjoyed it thoroughly.
I am glad she offered to do it and I'm glad I took her up on the offer.
 
My Honey was home when I got back.  He's fighting a bit of a cold poor fellow.
He had made an omelet for supper, he didn't know I'd gotten pizza.
I was hungry so I went ahead and cooked up one of them and had a couple of slices before heading to bed.
 
I am so glad tomorrow is Friday, my favorite day of the week!
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment