Friday 12 April 2019

Monday (Apr.8, 2019)

Monday is not my favorite day but at least the snow is melting and it was light out when I left for work so that helps to make it better.
 
I weighed in first thing and I'm sticking pretty close to the same weight.
I really need to lose some weight, I feel like I'm busting out of all my clothes but for whatever reason I just can't get into it.
I keep thinking maybe I don't want it enough?
I don't know but I really need to get it figured out.
 
Work flew by and before I knew it, it was coffee break.
JRA picked up all kinds of snacks over the weekend so the table was full of treats.
Of course I went ahead and indulged a little bit.
 
I had a plate of leftovers for lunch.
I took way more than I could actually eat - it was just as delicious today.
 
The afternoon flew by too and then I was heading home.
I wanted to get some blogging done and clean the en suite bathroom.
 
I started blogging right away as soon as I got home and I got a lot accomplished.
Lots of them were already written, they just needed to be looked over then published.
I like to publish them in order.

After I got a bunch of blogging catch up done, I made another plate of left overs for supper.
I had some vinegary bbq sauce on the pulled pork and it was really good.
My Honey was outside cleaning the yard and sorting bottles and I got the bathroom cleaned like I wanted.
 
I went out and tried to help My Honey put the tunnel cover on our truck that BN had given us but it didn't fit.
Bummer, I was really looking forward to having it.
 
Around 8 pm I settled on the couch to watch last nights episode of Sister Wives.
I watched some of Seeking Sister Wife too but turned it off when My Honey came in.
He doesn't care of the show.
We watched a cute little pizza show where Scott (the pizza guy) and his buddy when and had this $1000.00 a slice pizza at Tony Baloney's in Jersey.
It was cute.
 
Miss H took Baby F and Miss Z to the park today to play and enjoy this nice weather.

They played on the teeter toter.

There is still lots of snow there in the background but it's melting quickly.
As long as this weather stays, it should be all gone by the weekend.

She doesn't look too sure about the swing.  
Ha ha - so cute. 
It's nice they were able to get out and enjoy the nice weather today.
 Little miss serious - even when she's playing.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment