Monday 8 April 2019

Happy Birthday NCT! (Mar.5, 2019)

I feel like I'm on the mend!
I hope so, I am really missing Baby F.

I weighed in first thing.
I'm down - I think it's just due to the fact that I haven't been feeling the greatest so I haven't been eating meals really.

We had issues with CNQ'U at work today, it wasn't working.
Then on top of that, Outlook wasn't working so it was pretty frustrating.

Today was NCT's birthday so we went out for lunch.

She picked Subway and it was super busy.

The guy working was all by himself and not super fast so it took a while to get our food.

I got a footlong egg and bacon - it's been a while since I had a sub so I was excited!

BH's grand daughter just happened to be there too having lunch with her dad.
She is a little cutie.
She was saying that she wanted a real unicorn but her mom told her that unicorns are a lot of work.
😂😂😂

I ate half of my sub and saved the other half for supper.
It totally hit the spot.

SV was good and had a salad!

BH and I.
My hair is so frizzy today I feel like I look like I've been electrocuted.

SG gave me one of these to try.
She said they clear your sinuses up really well but you can't take them close to bed time because they will keep you awake.
I took one right after lunch and it seemed to help.
I will have to pick some up tomorrow for myself.

After work, I got busy making signs.
I saw this one online yesterday and I really liked what it said so I created it.

Isn't he just the cutest kitty ever?

His belly looks so big.
I guess it is pretty big but a lot of that is fur too.

I made this sign tonight.

I ended up not liking the font I chose for the center line on this so I found something I liked better and just did the little strip there in the middle.

Another sign idea.

I spent most of the evening in my office working on signs and blogging a bit.
I'm behind with the Miami stuff so I need to get caught up on that.

My Honey was a little late getting home, he's on days off now after today so I'll get to see him a bit more.
We were sitting on the couch and I was falling asleep so I was going to go to bed but right at that time, Paddington decided he wanted to cuddle.
He climbed up on me and snuggled right in so I had to stay a bit longer.
After about 20 minutes, he'd had his fill so I was able to go to bed.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment