Monday 8 April 2019

A Day Late But Happy Birthday Mr. D! (Mar.4, 2019)

I woke up feeling like maybe I'm coming to the end of this cold.
I hope so anyway!

I saw that I have a double chin this morning and it really rattled me.
Isn't that weird?
I mean, I know I'm over weight but I see a double chin and suddenly it's like the end of the world.
I really need to get my poop in a group on this!

I weighed in and I was down a little although I did absolutely nothing to be deserving of it.

Work was super busy as it has been ever since I returned from vacation.
I brought left over spaghetti with me to have for lunch as I worked right through.

I did take a few minutes to facetime with my sister and Mr E who had a birthday yesterday that I missed.
They were enjoying a storm day back on the East coast so no work for mommy or school for the boys.

The boys had just been arguing over their Nintendo Switch which is why he looks so sad.
She tried to get Mr D to say hi but it was a no go.
I'm really hoping they can come out to visit us this summer or that we can get there.
I miss them and would love to spend some time with them.

I had a dentist appointment at 3:40 in WCT so I had to leave a bit early to make it there on time.

I took me an hour to drive to my appointment and I got there a few minutes early but I took this picture in my truck AFTER my appointment.
Notice the time.
I drove for an hour to have an appointment that took less than 8 minutes.
Seems so crazy.
Basically he just told me that they looked at the xrays that were taken of my head last month and it looks like I have plenty of bone mass to go ahead with the tooth implant.
They can see the nerve too and it won't be an issue so now I'm good to go ahead and spend nearly $5000.00 to get a tooth.

I've been putting it off for years because it is just so expensive but I think I'm finally going to go ahead and get it done.

After my appointment I made a stop at Walmart for a few essentials then I hit up McDonalds for supper.
I had to curl at 7 so knew I would have much time to cook anything once I got home.

On the way home, NCT sent me this picture.
KT was off today so I told NCT to go over to my place and pick up the rest of the signs that I had ready to go so he could frame them up before going to work.
She sent me this picture of the all done.
He built the shelves for displaying them and I think they look so great! 


When I got home, I noticed she'd left a couple signs.

BH was busy too over the weekend - this is what she & JH made to donate to NCT's cause.
The craft fair is this weekend and NCT was worried that her table would be bare but I think she's going to have lots.
She is raising money for the Communities in Bloom here in town so I hope they do well.

We curled at 7 and for some reason, my belly started acting up right before hand but I went anyway.
I didn't want to cancel on such short notice.

It was a good game - very tight, tied all the way through.
It ended up being tied after the 8th and since it was a play off game, we had to play an extra end.
We ended up losing so that is the end of the season for us.

I was hot & sweaty from so much sweeping but that quickly turned to cold & sweaty once I got outside.

I basically went right to bed when I got home, the cold didn't go away entirely unfortunately and I just felt like I needed rest.
I took a super long time for me to warm up but between My heating pad Honey and the electric blanket, the chill finally left my bones.

I saw this doormat and thought it would make an awesome sign! 
I wish I was one of those people - it is so dang hard!



Another great idea sign.

Some days I totally feel like this.



That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment