Monday 8 April 2019

Back Home (Mar.11, 2019)


I had to be to work for a meeting at 11 this morning so we were up early.
I'd hoped to be on the road by 7 am but we were a little behind.

We grabbed breakfast at Tim Hortons - I just had a bagel with cream cheese and jam today.
Then we were on our way.

The good old grizzly bear sign.
This is the reminder for me that this is where I need to turn.
There is no light on him so he's very hard to see in the dark and I've actually missed him a couple of times.

I got to the office by 10:30.
My Honey just dropped me off and I went straight to work.

I worked through lunch, just snacked on chocolate and chip nuts all day.
I'm getting back on the wagon tomorrow!

Before you know it, 4:30 was here and BH gave me a drive home.

My Honey had cooked up chicken then we made instant mashed potatoes, peas and kale to go with it.

There was still some cake left over so I had a piece of that too.
Didn't do much this evening, just watched some tv.

We did pick up some cheese yesterday at the Italian Market so we had a taste test.
My Honey discovered he really liked Red Leicester on our first trip to London.
It's not that easy to find here but they had two different kinds at the Italian Market so we got both.
They also had Cows cheese which is made in PEI so of course I had to try that.

This was the winner for flavor.

We also unpacked and of course, look who was "assisting". 

He really loves it in the suitcase so My Honey zipped him right in.

He didn't mind a bit either, he just laid there and probably would have just stayed there all night but of course we couldn't do that to our baby.

I did get a blog post done but only one.
I'm behind again but I have this weekend to work on it so I should be able to catch up.

So cute!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment