Friday 12 April 2019

The Clean Up Begins (Mar.27, 2019)

 
 My Honey got up and worked out early this morning, sadly, I opted to stay in bed longer so I did not join him.
I then proceeded to feel guilty about it all day.
Tomorrow, I'm working out!
 
The only surprise with my weigh in this morning is that this weight has become "normal" for me.
How have I let this happen?
 
Work was meeting after meeting all morning.
I went home for a quick lunch and had a slice of left over pizza then it was back to the office for more meetings.
I was pretty meeting'd out by the end of the day.
 
After work, we popped by Bonnie's office again to figure out a date for my birthday dinner and we ended up deciding to go this upcoming weekend.
None of the weekends in April work for all of us and then once May comes, camping season starts and everyone wants to spend their weekends at the lake.

When I got home from work, I got busy right away.
I unpacked the couch first.

Then I sprayed it down with Scotchgard.
I used two whole cans, I probably could have used more but I made it work.

I covered the couch with a blanket and some pillows after to keep the cats off of it.
I read that if you spray it with water and drops of either lemon, rosemary or eucalyptus essential oils that it would keep the cats away.
I'm on the hunt now for some essential oils - I most definitely do not want my cats scratching at my new furniture.
 
My house is still in disarray but I'm getting there.
I've pulled everything out of every cupboard and cleaned the cupboards.

Now I'm working on getting it all put back in and finding places for things.
I'm also throwing out things we've had for years but never used.
Some things I'm going to donate as well - I have a pile building in the back of my truck. 
 

It's looking clean and organized and that makes me so happy.
I'm not a super neat freak, but I do like it when things have a place to go.

This cupboard used to be overflowing with stuff, now it's nearly empty.

This one too - we'd open it up, chuck something in then close it again really quickly so nothing would fall back out.
I worked hard at it and didn't stop until 8 pm.
 
I didn't feel like making anything for supper so I went to the store and got a macaroni salad and bread so I could make a peanut butter sandwich.
Then I sat and watched John & Abbie's wedding on Counting On.
 
My Honey was late getting home so I was able to watch most of it comment free. 😁
 
NCT had a meeting with her Communities in Bloom group tonight and she sent me a picture of the signs they had left over from the craft sale.
I told my niece to pick one out and I'd get it for her and I picked one for myself as well.
 
When My Honey did get home, he basically had time to have a slice of pizza then it was time for bed.
I AM GOING TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW AND WORK OUT!
 
I'm still taking ibuprofen for my arm.
I forgot earlier today and missed my time by and hour and my arm was starting to hurt.
I hope it goes away or settles down soon!
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment