Monday 15 April 2019

Happy Birthday To Me! (April 12, 2019)

 
 When we woke up this morning, first thing My Honey did was go grab my birthday present for me to open.
 
He bought me tickets to go see Mean Girls on Broadway when we go to NYC and I am so excited!!!
Both for the show and the trip, can't wait!
 
Two guard kitties on duty when we left for work.

I'm going in the right direction!
My new method of having pictures of myself around from when I was feeling better about myself seems to be working so far.

I cooked up brussel sprouts and chicken for supper and made a salad to go along with.
It was yummy.
 
My dad gave me a call to wish me a Happy Birthday.
He is so good at birthdays - he never forgets.
 
I got tons of birthday wishes on Facebook too.
I love reading them all, it feels good to know that everyone took the time to send me a birthday wish.
 
I might be biased but this one was by far my favorite!
 
When I got home from work, mom and I got busy doing the last few things that were needed for housework.
Mom was mopping the kitchen floor and I was cleaning the bathroom, not just the tub & toilet but the walls and ceiling too.
It was a big job and I felt like I was melting because I was so sweaty.
 
Then mom's friend DM dropped by for a visit and that was the end of us working for the night.
Thank goodness I'd gotten the bathroom done just as she arrived.
She stayed and visited until almost 9 pm.

Paddington seems to get more use out of this than Baby F does.
I think in fact that I'll likely just give it away now that she's crawling.
She doesn't really need it.
 
I'm 47now but I don't feel any different.
It was a good day - early to bed for us though, I have a couple more things I want to get done here at the house then I'm off to the city.
 
 
That is all for today, until next time, be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment